Değerlendirmeler (389)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
2 Temmuz 2024

This app has been such an amazing addition to my business' shop! Because of One Click Upsell I have seen my average order value go up, and I'm finally experiencing true passive income.

The app is easy to use and the setup options are super flexible which have been fun to test out. My conversions have been high so you're definitely missing out on extra revenue by not using this app in your Shopify shop.

Booked & Banked
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Zipify Apps yanıt 5 Temmuz 2024

Dear Booked & Banked,
"Wow, we're thrilled to hear about your success! 🎉 Seeing your average order value go up and experiencing true passive income is fantastic! 😍 We're glad you find the app easy and fun to use. Thanks for sharing your experience and for the kind words. Keep rocking those high conversions! 🚀💰"

17 Temmuz 2024

I've had to reach out to customer service multiple times, and they have always helped me get to the bottom of every issue I've had.

I've noticed that the problem has never been with Zipify itself, but with random technical things that are just above my ability to figure it out myself (I'm kinda tech savvy but I definitely have my limits).

My husband who is in tech is usually trying to help me troubleshoot, and he's always blown away by Zipify's customer service. He says the depth of customer service they provide is unheard of in the tech world at this price point.

They're fast, responsive, patient, and very thorough.

Thank you, Zipify team!

Evergreen Planner
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
10 Haziran 2024

Gosh, I love how fast and friendly support is! Great app. I'm not using to it's full potential and still create additional revenue despite my lazy set up. Would love to know if there's additional installation services. Thanks!

Henflower
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Zipify Apps yanıt 14 Haziran 2024

Dear Henflower,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! 🌟 We're elated to hear that you love our fast and friendly support. It's awesome that you're already seeing additional revenue with your setup!

For sure, we'd love to help you unlock even more potential. Please reach out to our support team about our installation services—we're here to help you every step of the way!

12 Temmuz 2024

One of the best Biz decisions I've made in a long time!! I hesitated for years to get this. Why? I wasn't sure if it was worth the monthly fee + commission. Let me tell you...Its worth it! The old saying goes, you gotta spend money to make money. The amount of extra revenue I have made over the first moth, far surpasses what I've spent. Don't hesitate to install this. Super easy to configure . All star stellar support team and incredible helpful instructions all the way thru the journey. Honestly a win - win!!

Stevia Select
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
18 Temmuz 2024

best upsell app that i've found. have tried some others but this one has the best user interface and experience.

Yoga Strong
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
24 Nisan 2024

We have generated great additional revenue using post-sale offers with OCU. We also recently had an issue with one of our funnels working properly and the zipify team took whatever time necessary to get it sorted out for us and was very prompt in communicating steps along the way. Great customer service.

Pure Swing Products
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Zipify Apps yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Thank you immensely for sharing your success story with One Click Upsell! We're thrilled to hear about the additional revenue you've generated using our post-sale offers. It's equally rewarding to know that our team could swiftly resolve the issue with your funnel, ensuring smooth sailing for your business. Your satisfaction fuels our dedication to providing excellent customer service. Here's to many more prosperous ventures together!

9 Haziran 2024

Boosting order value via upsells is necessity for any business and you guys put together a great product made easy for us

Let's E-Bike
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
Zipify Apps yanıt 14 Haziran 2024

Dear Let's E-Bike,
Thank you for the fantastic review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that our upsell feature is making a positive impact on your business.

We're all about making things easy and effective for you. If you ever need anything, we're here to help!

18 Mayıs 2024

"ZIPIFY" is a highly advanced software based on artificial intelligence that builds an entire e-commerce storefront for you. ZIPIFY includes an additional application called "One Click Upsell," which generates extra revenue for you. I make a lot and love it!

niceloom
Polonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Zipify Apps yanıt 21 Mayıs 2024

Dear niceloom,
Thank you for the awesome review! We're thrilled that ZIPIFY and One Click Upsell are helping you make a lot and love it. Keep rocking those e-commerce sales! 🚀🛍️

23 Nisan 2024

Learning a new tool can be challenging. The support team at One click go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable with their product. Technology and me don't always get along but this support team was there to make sure I was comfortable and their product was usable in my business. Another thing I liked about their support is they didn't just "fix it" they explained it as they went so I could fix it and/or recognize it if I saw it again. I want to thank them for their patience, knowledge and quick response. Most importantly it started increasing my revenue a day or two after I started using it. You can't ask for more than that.

Susan Warner
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Zipify Apps yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Dear Susan Warner,

Thank you sincerely for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our support team could turn the sometimes rocky road of learning new tech into a smooth journey for you. Your words truly energize our commitment to delivering top-notch service. We're overjoyed that our efforts not only helped you navigate the tool but also contributed to boosting your revenue in just a day or two! Here's to continued success together!

Warm regards,

3 Temmuz 2024

Awesome app and company, I've been following Ezra for a long time and he is an incredible person and entrepreneur. The level of support provided by his team is unique, I highly recommend OCU and Zipify pages.

Homey Aim
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
Zipify Apps yanıt 5 Temmuz 2024

Dear Homey Aim,
"Thanks for the amazing feedback! 🌟 We're so glad to have you in our community. Ezra and the team are truly dedicated to providing top-notch support. 😊 Your recommendation means the world to us! Keep enjoying OCU and Zipify Pages! 🚀💼"