Abandoned Cart Orders Recovery

Abandoned Cart Orders Recovery

by Chated.io

Recover Abandon Cart Orders and Checkouts for FREE

Khemistry On Fyre

I got this app to assist with cart recovery. It never sends the emails to me. I did a test cart abandon. It shows on the app that it sent an email. Never happened

Wish4beauty

Awesome app, awesome service!

Babyloved

Very great app, working as it should The support is extremely fast And Its Free Recommended

Kavee Cavy Cages

Yes, it does what it says but you can't write an email. Only 2-3 separate phrases. In the end you end up you can only send an email asking your customer to buy his cart... that's not very effective in my view and it definitely looks like an automatic email. Do you ever read automated email sent to you? If a customer is abandoning his cart, it is rarely because he is dump and forgot to buy it. Usually it is a bit more complex, hence you need an email that's a bit more refined.

Yoga Lyf

I have not seen this app in action yet, but the setup was very self-explanatory & the messenger help was relatively quick to reply.

Newlalo

It's not working properly. I was try to change the color of the checkout botton and after I change it and save, when I see my changes they don't take effect.

Oneinvincibles

good app and easy to configure

Neptuno Co

Useful app! Easy and smooth as it gets.

Teesne

Easy to use, support very quick, I like this app! Very recommend!

Davatka Fashion

works perfectly with no issues

Previous 1 3 4