Abandoned Cart Web Push

Abandoned Cart Web Push

by Giraffly

Win Your Customers Back and Increase Your Conversion Rate

color28

In short, the abandoned cart is nice to use.
A few simple features, but capture the focus of web push. not bad. And it can be felt from many places that developers are very user-oriented. They are designed and updated from the perspective of users.

surperstuff

I have finished the web push setting, the process went smoothly. The timeline, first, second and third. Then I just need to wait, look how the abandoned cart recovery works. It will work well, I trust.

NEW

This app is as concise as the other apps you make, the function structure is very clear. And the function points are very targeted and very useful.

NYASport

Sincerely, the web push is awesome, the app is awesome. I know that I just do the setting of the web push, how it look like and when it push to my subscriber. I do not know how it works and how to make it. That's amazing. You guys are great!

discountmo

How to say, in fact, I am not very skilled in using this APP, maybe I am not very familiar with how the web push implemented. But now I am a lot better. I would like to learning and operating more, the things I'm not familiar with. Many times, we should not just complain that things are not easy to use, we should learn so that we can understand and use them better. Just like use the app.

Liebe selbst

In fact, I am not good at the web push design. However, I need the web push. Luckily, this app helps me more easily to deal with the web push setting. Thanks.

uniqueen-eu

Recommend! It helps me a lot, and I think it can help much more people. Just take few minutes to learn it.

handaming

This app it is usefull to me. But I have an idea that if I could customize the pattern or style of the push. You are doing very well now, the tool is simple and effective that it is more than 90 points. And I am looking forward your performance.

www.wzxbear.com

Oh, this app is the gift for the new one, I really like it, it solved my problem and save my time...

keeplikes.com

Pretty good! I can customize the web push and you provide many templates. I think it is sweet. It can give me some advice how to edit my push. Right, if there can be a feature that I can edit the template myself, I will be much appreaciated. I wanna the template I edit can use in every-push.

Previous 1 3 4