Quickly See Real Time Profit
Quickly analyze your profit margin in real time with one easy to use dashboard automatically pulling in all your expenses & FB ad spend.
Automate & Save Time
Don't waste time calculating how much money you made. Instead use your time analyzing your data and growing your business.
Facebook & Google Ads
Easily integrate Facebook ads, Google ads, Snapchat ads, Printful and Shipstation. Then importing the data is on autopilot.
About Accountify: Real Time Profit
The Analytical Tools You Need To Increase Your Store's Profit
- Accountify gives you the information you need to quickly & accurately analyze your store's profitability.
Accountify Breaks Down Your Expenses Into 3 Categories:
1. Cost of Sales
- Product cost, shipping cost and transaction fees. These are your variable expense, the costs incurred when a sale is made.
2. Ad Spend
- Automatically pulls in your Facebook ad spend. Google ad spend will be released with the next update!
- Software subscriptions like Shopify and other apps. And any other expenses, i.e. virtual assistants, computer purchases, business license, etc. You can import your subscription expenses for Shopify and other apps with a few clicks of the mouse.
Ever curious how much profit you made off that last big order?
- Easily analyze how much profit you made on each order. Drill down and see the profitability of each product.
What are your most profitable products or collections?
- Quickly sort products by profitability, revenue, collections and more. Giving you the information you need about the products you are selling.
How much are you spending on Shopify apps?
- See exactly how much you are spending on each app and weed out ones that you don't need. Import your subscription fees for Shopify and other Shopify apps with a few clicks of the mouse.
We are a free app and aimed at delivering the best experience for our users. Please reach out with any suggestions. We love to hear from our users!
- Facebook ads,
- Google ads,
- Snapchat ads
Most recent reviews
I think the app has potential but for me, it's not right, my store is in £ as that's my currency but 50% of my items come from China or the EU with the rest coming from the UK so clearly paying in multiple currencies causes issues as the product costing on the app are all in £. Also shipping charges for products from China change every few days so it's impossible to keep track, perhaps if you sold and bought in 1 currency it would be good. Equally, if you used this and set it up when you first made a store then that would work, but I have over 150 products most of them have multiple variants so clearly it would take weeks and weeks to go through and update everything manually. Would be better if it integrated with fulfilment patterns to capture the actual cost per item you pay rather than having a single cost per item put in the system.
Curly Curler© DE
This application is very helpful! easy to install and the customer support is has a really good service they provide you. I would highly recommend this app, if you have 1 or multiple stores and need overview in your provitability
This app is really amazing, and their support is even better. We can track all of our expenses for free without having to manually input data in an Excel sheet. I highly recommend it!