Book Print & Fulfillment

Developer
Acutrack, inc.
3.6
October 23, 2020

Acutrack helped us achieve our sales goals. We produced and distributed an independent documentary using Acutrack's disc production and fulfillment services. Besides making the process as simple as possible and hitting all the deadlines what really stands out is Acutrack's customer service. We frequently had questions about packaging, international shipping, bulk orders, etc. Whenever we had a question we always received a fast response from customer service, sometimes as quickly as thirty minutes. It's that level of professionalism that makes Acutrack our first choice for fulfillment services.

Rapid Response Movie
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 20, 2020

Acutrack is great fulfillment company! We have been working with them now for a year and if there is any problem, they are quick to solve it! Highly recommend to everyone who is looking for Fulfillment and Publishing!

R.O.C.S. - Revitalizing Oral Care Systems
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 20, 2020

Great company to partner with. Are they a lightweight plugin? Nope, they are a fulfillment partner, with a warehouse, phone staff. You name it, they do it. They have fulfilled on both our DVD's and Blurays, and have professionally authored them as well. Heck, they can even help with fulfilling your amazon store purhcases.

Strength Of Seduction
Time spent using app: 5 months
Acutrack, inc. replied October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us this amazing review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

October 16, 2020

This is not an app, but a link to a store that shouldn't be on Shopify. And visiting it made me feel like I was going back in time, to when the internet appeared for the first time. It still amazes me, how extremely incompetent people are in the most basic things, and still having the audacity to think this shop can provide a service to anyone. What kind of service? This app is a waste of time.

22 Lions
Croatia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Acutrack, inc. replied October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's unfortunate that you found our app not quite what you were expecting. We are not a shopify store but a fulfillment company that integrates with a shopify store to make the process seamless. This app is designed to connect a shopify store to our system. This allows the orders to go directly to our system so we can fulfill accordingly.
More details on what the app does: https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052774833-Shopify-integration-with-Acutrack

June 29, 2020

Once they get you to sign the contract, the experience becomes poor. Lack of communication, unprofessionalism, and inattention to detail. I canceled after only a few weeks when I realized they were making my fulfillment process harder, not easier. Furthermore, I was promised a refund for my inconvenience and that never even happened. A real unfortunate experience.

The Bougie Lifestyle Brand
Time spent using app: 27 days
Acutrack, inc. replied June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so sorry that you had a negative experience with our company. We pride ourselves on our personalized, responsive onboarding, and customer service. We understand your frustrations and will make this right. Our team will be in touch with you shortly to get to the bottom of this. Looking forward to speaking with you and earning your trust.