AOD External Links Button

Add Button to External links - Amazon,Walmart,Ebay| Affiliate

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

We Drink Bubbles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. The team is very responsive and quick to help resolve any issues or questions! 5 out of 5 stars for sure!

EcoFlow Australia

Location Australia

Outstanding help from the team!! We had a problem showing the buttons, but it was solved right away, really appreciate the help.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 month

I received outstanding help from their team! I really couldn't figure out the code to get the link to show on some of my products and it was running well in no time. Thank you!

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam

Lightening fast customer support! I had a slight issue with app not installing on my new theme but their tech support had it fixed in no time, very polite as well.

The Zen Bassmasters Store

A straightforward answer to a common problem. I did have an issue about a month into using the app but it was quickly resolved.

Humanoid robots

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accomodating

3DSHOES.COM

Time spent using app About 2 months

After using it for a while, it stopped working and I have quickly sought out help from the developer. Matt is very helpful and solved the issue very fast. I totally recommend this app, very easy to use and for people who like to add individual affiliate / outside links to your products, it is very awesome.

okyooshop

Location China

Chic for Everyone

Time spent using app About 2 months

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)

SimpleTymes

Time spent using app 1 day

Lightening fast customer support! Amazing product and top notch service! I highly recommend to anyone needing to add an external link to their product listing.