AOD External Links Button

Add Button to External links - Amazon,Walmart,Ebay| Affiliate

From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

okyooshop

Lightening fast customer support! I had a slight issue with app not installing on my new theme but their tech support had it fixed in no time, very polite as well.

Chic for Everyone

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)

SimpleTymes

Lightening fast customer support! Amazing product and top notch service! I highly recommend to anyone needing to add an external link to their product listing.

Beard and Bones

Great app, it so easy to set up. I had a slight issue with app not installing on my new theme but their tech support had it fixed in no time, very polite as well.

Babybibs.ie

Great App - Matt provides super support... This App is a must if you need extra buttons on Products. 5 Stars from me.

Mathons Closet

NICE PRODUCT I LOVED IT AND PLUS IT IS FREE THATS WHY I AM REVIEWING IT
IT WAS WORTH IT AND REALLY REALLY GOOD

KneadAce

Very simple to use . Great costumer support. They fixed my issues right away and were very professionals

Manrich

Es justo lo que necesitaba para mi web, la atención vía correo es eficaz y rápida, me pudieron ayudar en todas las dudas que tenía. La recomiendo mucho.

booksaveur.com

This app allowes me to add extra buttons besides (or replacing) the "add to cart" button. I use it to link to the digital version of my books on google play books. The developer helped me very promptly with the setup. In 55 minutes, 5 mails where exchanged and my 37 digital books have there extra button. First class support

INS GLOBAL

This developer is the best in the business not only the expertise but also the customer service. Try this app, it's been great for us!