AOD External Links Button

AOD External Links Button | Reviews

by Apps On Demand

Add Button to External links - Amazon,Walmart,Ebay| Affiliate

ONEUP

Great support from the team, awesome APP!!Will recommend for sure. Great support from the team, awesome APP!!Will recommend for sure.

Howzzthat

The app does what it promises. It is backed by a robust customer support. We have had 3-4 instance, where we required there help and they were impressive every time.

BEGO Tienda

Tries for the first time and of course i had questions and needed help. But i received a helping hand in the chat. Thanks for the support! Johan

We Drink Bubbles

Great app. The team is very responsive and quick to help resolve any issues or questions! 5 out of 5 stars for sure!

EcoFlow Australia

Outstanding help from the team!! We had a problem showing the buttons, but it was solved right away, really appreciate the help.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I received outstanding help from their team! I really couldn't figure out the code to get the link to show on some of my products and it was running well in no time. Thank you!

INFINI.Tee

Lightening fast customer support! I had a slight issue with app not installing on my new theme but their tech support had it fixed in no time, very polite as well.

The Zen Bassmasters Store

A straightforward answer to a common problem. I did have an issue about a month into using the app but it was quickly resolved.

Humanoid robots

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accomodating

3DSHOES.COM

After using it for a while, it stopped working and I have quickly sought out help from the developer. Matt is very helpful and solved the issue very fast. I totally recommend this app, very easy to use and for people who like to add individual affiliate / outside links to your products, it is very awesome.

Previous 1 3