Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Let your customers' wishes come true with the Gift Registry.

Smockingbird's Unique Gifts

I used this app to create a gift registry for my shop during quarantine. It was a godsend. I had a couple of brides set up registries as well as other customers. With the addition of curbside pick-up, it was the only way that I got sales during that time. The only downside to it is that with having a Brick and Mortar shop too, I have customers who wants to come shop from the registry in person instead of using the registry on-line. The problem is that it is difficult for me to edit the registry in those cases. This is why I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5. Otherwise, I have been completely pleased with the app and with the service that I have received when issues arose.

Vio's Shop

Thanks to the Advance Gift Registry App team. It has been very helpful in assisting and customizing the app.

Wordsworth Books

Great app! Our company is using its functionality for a Wishlist. We had some questions and editing requests which was attended to immediately. The team is super helpful! Highly recommended!

September 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!💖

snuran.is

Great app for gift registry. Organized and well managed. Very good support and communication. simple to set up.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Willow and Wolf Label

So far so good I can't complain. Very simple to use the initial set up was tricky as I'm not in the know but they were very helpful to set up. Customer service was great and prompted helping me setup, plus very helpful with my other questions.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖
We're so glad to hear that the app's been intuitive and easy to use! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything :)

Itzy Ritzy

We worked with the developers a few times to add new functionality, and they were very friendly and open to evolving their app, plus the turnaround time was super-quick. Thanks for your help!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

Babocush Limited

Super quick and helpful support! Replied promptly every time we sent an email and resolved the issue quickly. Thank you!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us.💖

iittlala búðin Kringunni

I used this app so that people can make theirs gift wishlist and share it with family and friends for example for weddings, birthdays etc.

The app works perfectly and I can both highly recommend with that as well as theirs outstanding and fast service and support

September 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

PPE4Covid

The app works wells and they are quick to respond and to help solve any problems. A detailed installation and setup manual/instructions would be an asset.

Twinkle Star Baby & Party Store

This is a really wonderful App, I switched to this from doing manual Registries at my Store and with this App customers are adding more items to their Registry than usual, it is so great that they can edit at any time and now we can update if a Customer comes in Store and make the purchase from their Registry, the best part is the team behind this is very helpful and responds quickly which gives great support. I absolutely love this App!!! Way of the Future!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you find the team super helpful 💖

Previous 1