AAA Gift Registry , 32 reviews

4.8
April 9, 2018

They definitely do not give support, I've called and called and they never answer the phone. The app does not work if you have variants for any one products. You would have to make each color, size, ect. of any product a separate product. It also limits the customer to 1 registry at a time. I would really look at other apps if I were you.

Ayers Pottery
About 4 years using the app
April 10, 2022

We use this app for our online baby store. It is excellent. The only thing I would add that would be super helpful is the ability for store admins to be able to edit registry details and list on the backend via shopify. It is truly a great app!

Baby Bliss Bahamas
Almost 4 years using the app
August 2, 2023

Great app & service! If I ever have an issue they quickly respond and fix immediately. I highly recommend this app!

Gunderson's Jewelers
About 3 years using the app
January 15, 2020

I had an issue setting up the registry on my store, but their tech support was very helpful and installed it for me. I am very happy with it.

Mommy's Little Heart
Almost 3 years using the app
March 28, 2023

I would recommend this application, whenever there are issues the team is always happy to help. I've downloaded a couple different registry-type apps on shopify, and this was the best.

Bambino Furniture
Almost 3 years using the app
September 15, 2020

I used this app so that people can make theirs gift wishlist and share it with family and friends for example for weddings, birthdays etc.

The app works perfectly and I can both highly recommend with that as well as theirs outstanding and fast service and support

iittlala búðin Kringunni
Iceland
Over 2 years using the app
AAAeCommerce Inc replied September 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

April 24, 2023

Great support with changing the aesthetic of the app to match our new theme - very prompt and now looks much more streamlined than it was previously.

Mom Store
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
July 13, 2020

This is a really wonderful App, I switched to this from doing manual Registries at my Store and with this App customers are adding more items to their Registry than usual, it is so great that they can edit at any time and now we can update if a Customer comes in Store and make the purchase from their Registry, the best part is the team behind this is very helpful and responds quickly which gives great support. I absolutely love this App!!! Way of the Future!

Twinkle Star Baby & Party Store
About 2 years using the app
AAAeCommerce Inc replied September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you find the team super helpful 💖

November 15, 2021

I used this app to create a gift registry for my shop during quarantine. It was a godsend. I had a couple of brides set up registries as well as other customers. With the addition of curbside pick-up, it was the only way that I got sales during that time. The only downside to it is that with having a Brick and Mortar shop too, I have customers who wants to come shop from the registry in person instead of using the registry on-line. The problem is that it is difficult for me to edit the registry in those cases. This is why I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5. Otherwise, I have been completely pleased with the app and with the service that I have received when issues arose.

Smockingbird's Unique Gifts
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 25, 2023

The AAA Gift Registry app work perfectly and this solution has been very successful for our website, have increased business and our service.
Great support. Highly recommended.

snuran.is
Iceland
Over 1 year using the app
AAAeCommerce Inc replied September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!