Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Create Gift Registry & Share Gift Registry

Itzy Ritzy

We worked with the developers to add some new functionality, and they were very friendly and open to evolving their app. Thanks for your help!

Babocush Limited

Super quick and helpful support! Replied promptly every time we sent an email and resolved the issue quickly. Thank you!

iittlala búðin Kringunni

I used this app so that people can make theirs gift wishlist and share it with family and friends for example for weddings, birthdays etc.

The app works perfectly and I can both highly recommend with that as well as theirs outstanding and fast service and support

PPE4Covid

The app works wells and they are quick to respond and to help solve any problems. A detailed installation and setup manual/instructions would be an asset.

Twinkle Star Baby & Party Store

This is a really wonderful App, I switched to this from doing manual Registries at my Store and with this App customers are adding more items to their Registry than usual, it is so great that they can edit at any time and now we can update if a Customer comes in Store and make the purchase from their Registry, the best part is the team behind this is very helpful and responds quickly which gives great support. I absolutely love this App!!! Way of the Future!

Little Kingdom

Great app. Easy to use and the support team is absolutely amazing. Still trying to figure it out completely but so far so good

The Baby Service

so far so good. Dealt with an upgrade issue for me without me having to do a thing. Seems to be a lack of apps like this so pleased to see it on here

Wyldria

I'm glad I was able to find this app for my store. I wanted a cost-efficient registry option for my customers, and this app fit the bill :-) Customer service was patient in helping me with the look of the registry button. Kudos to the creators and team!

Mommy's Little Heart

I had an issue setting up the registry on my store, but their tech support was very helpful and installed it for me. I am very happy with it.

Ayers Pottery

They definitely do not give support, I've called and called and they never answer the phone. The app does not work if you have variants for any one products. You would have to make each color, size, ect. of any product a separate product. It also limits the customer to 1 registry at a time. I would really look at other apps if I were you.

Previous 1