AAA Gift Registry

AAA Gift Registry

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 30, 2022

I have been using this app for over a year and very happy with it. Also recently moved to a new theme and needed help to install the app in the new help.. The app support kindly helped me with everything needed. I warmly recommend using the app.

DB Electronics
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 1, 2022

Love this app and the customer service is EXCELLENT! They helped with all my questions and did so in a timely manner. If you are looking for a gift registry app this is the one!

Dorothy Draper Home
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 24, 2022

EXCELLENT APP AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! It does it work perfectly for gift lists. Would definitely recommend it!

Mr. Baby
Venezuela
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2022

We use this app for our online store for Wedding and Engagement Lists. It is very good and well laid out for customers to view. One omission that would be helpful is the ability for store admins to be able to edit registry details and list on the backend via shopify, saving time and confusion for our users.

First Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 10, 2022

We use this app for our online baby store. It is excellent. The only thing I would add that would be super helpful is the ability for store admins to be able to edit registry details and list on the backend via shopify. It is truly a great app!

Baby Bliss Bahamas
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 8, 2022

App works great! the team is also quick to help me.
Just send them what is needed to twitch, and they just do it.
really fast and reliable.

Hello World
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 28, 2022

Great app, its professional and easy to navigate. Customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Hostaro Tableware
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 12, 2022

Have just added this app and the customer service getting it installed was great! Super fast and the app itself is so easy to operate as a consumer!

Little Big Fox NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 7, 2021

It is a very useful app, very user-friendly. There were some hiccups with installation but the support team is quick to respond and very nice, especially Rishva

AMUÁ Mobiliario de Diseño
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2021

I used this app to create a gift registry for my shop during quarantine. It was a godsend. I had a couple of brides set up registries as well as other customers. With the addition of curbside pick-up, it was the only way that I got sales during that time. The only downside to it is that with having a Brick and Mortar shop too, I have customers who wants to come shop from the registry in person instead of using the registry on-line. The problem is that it is difficult for me to edit the registry in those cases. This is why I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5. Otherwise, I have been completely pleased with the app and with the service that I have received when issues arose.

Smockingbird's Unique Gifts