Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Share Gift Registries or List & Receive Gifts from friends

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Dorothy Draper Home

Love this app and the customer service is EXCELLENT! They helped with all my questions and did so in a timely manner. If you are looking for a gift registry app this is the one!

Mr. Baby

Location Venezuela

EXCELLENT APP AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! It does it work perfectly for gift lists. Would definitely recommend it!

First Ireland

We use this app for our online store for Wedding and Engagement Lists. It is very good and well laid out for customers to view. One omission that would be helpful is the ability for store admins to be able to edit registry details and list on the backend via shopify, saving time and confusion for our users.

Baby Bliss Bahamas

We use this app for our online baby store. It is excellent. The only thing I would add that would be super helpful is the ability for store admins to be able to edit registry details and list on the backend via shopify. It is truly a great app!

Hello World

App works great! the team is also quick to help me.
Just send them what is needed to twitch, and they just do it.
really fast and reliable.

Hostaro Tableware

Great app, its professional and easy to navigate. Customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Little Big Fox NZ

Have just added this app and the customer service getting it installed was great! Super fast and the app itself is so easy to operate as a consumer!

AMUÁ Mobiliario de Diseño

It is a very useful app, very user-friendly. There were some hiccups with installation but the support team is quick to respond and very nice, especially Rishva

Smockingbird's Unique Gifts

I used this app to create a gift registry for my shop during quarantine. It was a godsend. I had a couple of brides set up registries as well as other customers. With the addition of curbside pick-up, it was the only way that I got sales during that time. The only downside to it is that with having a Brick and Mortar shop too, I have customers who wants to come shop from the registry in person instead of using the registry on-line. The problem is that it is difficult for me to edit the registry in those cases. This is why I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5. Otherwise, I have been completely pleased with the app and with the service that I have received when issues arose.

Vio's Shop

Thanks to the Advance Gift Registry App team. It has been very helpful in assisting and customizing the app.

Previous 1 3