Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Create Gift Registry & Share Gift Registry

Mommy's Little Heart

I had an issue setting up the registry on my store, but their tech support was very helpful and installed it for me. I am very happy with it.

HeraBrides

We added this app to our bridal boutique and needed some help with button placement and a few other items. The tech support can't be beat! I drove these folks crazy and they stayed kind and professional with me and fixed every issue within hours. Sometimes even responding in the middle of the night. I'd give them 10 stars if I could. We'll be adding their other app as soon as we're up and running. Thank you to Neah who was WONDERFUL with all of my questions and issues. - Hera Brides LLC

Toy Box General Trading LLC

I am very happy with the quick support by the team. I wasn't able to integrate the snippet , but the support team did it for free asap. All up and running and looking great.
Fantastic addition to increase sales and just in time for christmas season.

Beachy Boutique Inc

Awesome help getting our Gift Registry set up online.... Thanks so much for your help. Wil use anytime I am needing help again.

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Great App... Excellent support.
It will take a while to get the gift registries in...
Worth the investment

fetehome

We just installed this app b/c we needed a very simple and clear gift registry. The cust. service has been outstanding. Standard installation is very easy but we have some funky code so our installation was a more difficult. The CS team did the install for us for free in a day. We have several other special requests and all were taken care of. Very happy so far!

bellaDONNA Gifts

I had a little trouble setting up the app at first. I contacted support and they fixed my problem right away! We are so excited to have this app on our e-commerce site :) highly recommend

Gryphon Estate Silver

This app is fantastic! Above and beyond what I had hoped for and very well thought out and professional. It was important to me to find an app that I felt proud to put in front of my customers and this is perfectly that. It has a ton of customizations available and really is a perfect fit for exactly what we need! Also - had a few questions and their support is really really good. I'd recommend to anyone!

Tsbs

Advance Gift Registry is literally one of the best apps per Shopify gift registry options for your store customers/members. It has relevant features that are easy to find for your site visitors eg. registry add buttons in the add cart and collections interface, also a customizeable icon that allows a signed up user to edit or add to their registry options etc.
What really shines is their support
1. Assistance in installation and issues
2. Addition of relevant new features (they added share registry via email for me)
3. Overall outgoing

I would certainly recommend this simply because the app is great for what it is, but the support is a massive plus

Make Stow

We are very excited to start our Gift Registry services!

They helped us install the app within just a few hours of our request. The button to add a gift looks perfect on our website.

Thank you for a great way to promote our new service!
makeandstow.com