Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Create Gift Registry & Share Gift Registry

iittlala búðin Kringunni

I used this app so that people can make theirs gift wishlist and share it with family and friends for example for weddings, birthdays etc.

The app works perfectly and I can both highly recommend with that as well as theirs outstanding and fast service and support

PPE4Covid

The app works wells and they are quick to respond and to help solve any problems. A detailed installation and setup manual/instructions would be an asset.

Twinkle Star Baby & Party Store

This is a really wonderful App, I switched to this from doing manual Registries at my Store and with this App customers are adding more items to their Registry than usual, it is so great that they can edit at any time and now we can update if a Customer comes in Store and make the purchase from their Registry, the best part is the team behind this is very helpful and responds quickly which gives great support. I absolutely love this App!!! Way of the Future!

Little Kingdom

Great app. Easy to use and the support team is absolutely amazing. Still trying to figure it out completely but so far so good

The Baby Service

so far so good. Dealt with an upgrade issue for me without me having to do a thing. Seems to be a lack of apps like this so pleased to see it on here

Wyldria

I'm glad I was able to find this app for my store. I wanted a cost-efficient registry option for my customers, and this app fit the bill :-) Customer service was patient in helping me with the look of the registry button. Kudos to the creators and team!

The Creative Toy Shop

Great app! The absolutely incredible support team is quick and very efficient. Neha from the support team assisted us brilliantly during the entire integration process to make sure it looks seamless on our website.
Very competitive price compared to the other providers. Highly recommend if you're looking a gift registry app.

The Blackboard Bunny

Super fast and GREAT customer service! I needed help to replace the button and the App team worked really fast to deliver what I asked for. The app works perfectly too.

Mommy's Little Heart

I had an issue setting up the registry on my store, but their tech support was very helpful and installed it for me. I am very happy with it.

HeraBrides

We added this app to our bridal boutique and needed some help with button placement and a few other items. The tech support can't be beat! I drove these folks crazy and they stayed kind and professional with me and fixed every issue within hours. Sometimes even responding in the middle of the night. I'd give them 10 stars if I could. We'll be adding their other app as soon as we're up and running. Thank you to Neah who was WONDERFUL with all of my questions and issues. - Hera Brides LLC

Previous 1 3