Advanced Fulfillment Rules

Automatically move order fulfillment location based on rules

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Advanced Fulfillment Orders

Seeking Health

We needed a very simple and easy to manage app that would route orders based on shipping address and inventory availability. This app has worked great for us!

Vesta Precision

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to set up and monitor. And if you run into a weird scenario as I did, Alex helped me quickly to get a resolution!

Byrna

**UDPATE**
Alex reached out to me and let me know that my emails were going to spam to clarify my questions. **REVIEW** This app is great but it is missing one key piece. It does not have the ability to move individual products in an order so if there is one product stocked at the default fulfillment location it won't adjust any products on the order. I was told this functionality is coming soon, when it does it will update to 5 stars as that is all that is missing.

Skin By Blair

Initially had some trouble with the app and the team spent hours trying to resolve our issues until it was working exactly how we needed it to work. There is no other Shopify app that is able to do what this app does - so glad they came out with this app - it makes our fulfillment process 10x easier!

Happy Campers Gluten Free

This app is a life saver! Works flawlessly. We have 2 fulfillment centers, one on the West and one on the East Coast. For inventory tracking and forecasting purposes, we need to know what warehouse an order ships from. Shopify has Locations functionality, but amazingly no way to automatically assign a Location to an order based on State or Zip. I've been searching for an app that could automatically do this seemingly super basic and super essential function for a loooong time and finally this is it. This app had no reviews, so I was hesitant, but it works perfect and does exactly what we need. A+++!

January 17, 2022

We're very glad you decided to take a chance on us and leave us our very first review!