Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, customer fields, & shop locks

Toxic Premium

It is a great app, it works exactly as expected and it is very easy to install. Michael gave us great support, he solved all our requests very fast.

Cheveuxcorp

It's great working for us. nice app. support is good.

Free Orchards

Excellent app and customer service! We've seen a few needed features roll out and are excited to see this app grow!

Anama Usa

Now that I can use the registration form for my log in page, it is great! I was able to add all the fields I needed for my wholesale site. Super easy to use and has a clean look. Any new person that registers does direct you to the app to approve rather than being able to approve via email. Only a minor inconvenience.... but you will be able to see all your customers in one place which is great. Michael provides individual and customized service which is superb. Looking forward to continuing my use of this app!

Jorgensenalbums

A clever little app that does what is says in a very straightforward and logical way. Easy to use and customise. The best part of the app is Michael himself who replies quickly to queries and suggestions, implementing changes/fixes virtually instantly.

Wholesale Rancho Gordo

Great app - did exactly what we needed for our wholesale store. Michael provides quick customer service and even added 2 new features to the app.