Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, customer fields, & shop locks

J&K Cabinetry

Really helpful and useful for my business. Support is excellent and very responsive/polite. Would recommend!

Macie & Me Wholesale

I used this app to restrict access to our wholesale shop (macieandmewholesale.com for reference) and it worked perfectly! I loved how easy it was to customize and how professional it looks. Took me forever to find this app so I am leaving a 5 star review in hopes that other people will be able to find it faster than I did!

Nutel Distributors

I have been using this app for about 2 months and I love it. It does just what it says. I’m also very satisfied with price.

2nd Story Ale Works

We needed to make it so only registered customers could view our collection and make purchases. Advanced registration did exactly that. It has been very easy to set up and manage.

Address America

This is a great app that adds features that Shopify was missing. I used this app to set up approval for customers who want access to wholesale products, and it works beautifully! So glad that I found this app!

Robert Ross & Co.

This app is working very well for us. We have a wholesale website and require certain information for registration and this app has several form options for the registration page. I also like that information like addresses, phone numbers, etc are saved as Shopify customer info. I really appreciate that. Other forms I tried made the info custom meta fields, etc. I don't want customers to have to enter info multiple times. Also, Michael offers great support. He has been very helpful if I had questions.

ChangeMint

Outstanding app. Easy to use. I highly recommend it if you want to collect extra data from your customers!

SolDiMar

This is the second App I buy from Talon Commerce. Reason: it works great, it does what it is supposed to do, it is very easy to set up and importantly: the technical support is superb, which is key.
I needed some tweaks to the registration form. Michael was very responsive and implemented them very quickly.
Michael asks for feedback and suggestions in order to be able to add new features that might be helpful to customers, which I think it is very important. I have seen two new features in the last few days which are so helpful. It benefits all of us.
Thank you, keep up the great work!

Toxic Premium

It is a great app, it works exactly as expected and it is very easy to install. Michael gave us great support, he solved all our requests very fast.

Cheveuxcorp

It's great working for us. nice app. support is good.

Previous 1