Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, custom fields, login, & locks

indycare

As a new online start-up for disabled people called Indycare, we needed a way to register users VAT Relief eligibility for the shop and Advanced Registration has made this possible. With a few tweaks to the design template, I was able to mock-up a form ready for the website in less than 1 hour. A saving grace for Indycare. I thought the app was easy enough to use in practicality and I'm sure with further development the forms will look better.

Westside

Our store would not function without all the work they do to make sure everything run smoothly. It's easy to customize on my own so I can tweak every step of the customer experience.

Amreipharma

Tried the app and works fine. my site is still in testing phase though. When I tried to remove app, the registration which customer sees as first interface(I configured when using the app) is still there. Hope you can help.

Amlou.dk

Amlou.dk
Outstanding communication, they helped us through the hole process from scratch, great support, i will definitely recommend them.

August 30, 2019

I appreciate you saying so. We're happy we were able to fulfill your requirements.

Thanks for choosing our apps. 🙂

Blizzard Lighting

This app is perfect for our business website needs, it does exactly what we hoped for and more. The form designer is easy to use and creates great looking forms with a ton of options. It also seems to help greatly in keeping "automated submissions" to a minimum. Highly recommended app!

June 26, 2019

I appreciate the kind words and am super pleased that the app is working well with your shop.

The filtering of bots was a pleasant surprise on my end too, but it does make sense.

Usmadedropship

I had issues initially and I was quick to blame the app developer. They pointed out an issue with my theme - and fixed it quickly. Thank You!

May 7, 2019

Glad I could help and I appreciate the review - thanks.

Tea & Cup Wholesale

I am using this app for my business. I was not sure about it in the beginning (since there are so many other apps out there). However, once I started using it, it was so simple and easy to use! It is a great app!

Pnick

The app is good, do what it have to do but, there is a lot of improvements needed asap as a responsive fields and better customization options, like creating sections in the form and allow to edit the css.

March 12, 2019

Thanks for using the app and offering some suggestions :)

We're continuing to improve the app all the time - especially with customization options. E.g. sections are available through 'read only text' areas. Understandably, it could be better documented as to what is available in the app, though. Point take.

J&K Cabinetry

Really helpful and useful for my business. Support is excellent and very responsive/polite. Would recommend!

Macie & Me Wholesale

I used this app to restrict access to our wholesale shop (macieandmewholesale.com for reference) and it worked perfectly! I loved how easy it was to customize and how professional it looks. Took me forever to find this app so I am leaving a 5 star review in hopes that other people will be able to find it faster than I did!

Previous 1 3