Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, custom fields, login, & locks

Curafyt

I have been using this app for quite a while now, and apparently, there is an issue now with my login page. I have sent the customer support already two emails on three different addresses. After more than a week still no reply.
Customer support is really really bad!

October 31, 2020

I'm sorry you feel that way.

From our support records, we have sent you over 10 emails in responses to your many emails you've sent us over the last few months including an email we responded with today. Many emails you've replied to.

Indeed, we always reply to emails we receive - very usually within the same day.

If we did not reply to your email, it likely means that it was not sent to the correct address ( help@taloncommerce.com ). Our replies may have been spam filtered on your end. It could also have been spam filtered on ours though we often check for that.

Alfaparfusapro

Does everything we were looking for. We needed an app that would allow us to customize the account creation and approval experience. With Advanced Registration we can ask customers to upload tax certification files, and we have the control of approving or denying customer accounts. Thank you!

Modko Commercial

This app works like a treat. But I would like to know if a registered user logs in, can you track which user and when they logged into your site?

LAUMONT

It works as developers say. It is easy to implement and solid. After few minutes of configuration the app starts working well.

Angel & Dove Wholesale

This app gave us everything we needed to manage the registration form and approval process for our wholesale site, and also enables us to hide our wholesale pages unless a customer is approved and logged in. Installation was easy, support very accessible and the settings are pretty intuitive. All round a great app and you get a lot of functionality for the money!

Showa Video

This app replaced two separate apps to do the same thing (one for site lockdown and one for registering users). The app installed easily and setup was a breeze with included instructions. Contacted support for help prior to install and they were a big help!

wholesale-shapewear.com

Does exactly what is described. Installation was very smooth. Happy with the high level of customization options. Very happy with this app.

jouvaniwholesale

This APP is so easy to use, will definitely save you time. Strongly recommend for wholesale vendors.

Versed Clothing

Great app. Did what I wanted it to...support were very patient with me helping me get the settings exactly as I wanted. looked at a few options..This is the one to go for...Top marks guys!

Dutchies RS Club

This was exactly the the app our store needed. Simple to use with some basic knowledge and hasn't given us any issues thus far. Does everything it claims to do. Slip-streaming workflow and a user friendly UI we look forward to seeing future development.

Previous 1 3 4 5