Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, custom fields, login, & locks

Blizzard Lighting

This app is perfect for our business website needs, it does exactly what we hoped for and more. The form designer is easy to use and creates great looking forms with a ton of options. It also seems to help greatly in keeping "automated submissions" to a minimum. Highly recommended app!

June 26, 2019

I appreciate the kind words and am super pleased that the app is working well with your shop.

The filtering of bots was a pleasant surprise on my end too, but it does make sense.

Usmadedropship

I had issues initially and I was quick to blame the app developer. They pointed out an issue with my theme - and fixed it quickly. Thank You!

May 7, 2019

Glad I could help and I appreciate the review - thanks.

Tea & Cup Wholesale

I am using this app for my business. I was not sure about it in the beginning (since there are so many other apps out there). However, once I started using it, it was so simple and easy to use! It is a great app!

Pnick

The app is good, do what it have to do but, there is a lot of improvements needed asap as a responsive fields and better customization options, like creating sections in the form and allow to edit the css.

March 12, 2019

Thanks for using the app and offering some suggestions :)

We're continuing to improve the app all the time - especially with customization options. E.g. sections are available through 'read only text' areas. Understandably, it could be better documented as to what is available in the app, though. Point take.

J&K Cabinetry

Really helpful and useful for my business. Support is excellent and very responsive/polite. Would recommend!

Macie & Me Wholesale

I used this app to restrict access to our wholesale shop (macieandmewholesale.com for reference) and it worked perfectly! I loved how easy it was to customize and how professional it looks. Took me forever to find this app so I am leaving a 5 star review in hopes that other people will be able to find it faster than I did!

Nutel Distributors

I have been using this app for about 2 months and I love it. It does just what it says. I’m also very satisfied with price.

2nd Story Ale Works

We needed to make it so only registered customers could view our collection and make purchases. Advanced registration did exactly that. It has been very easy to set up and manage.

Address America

This is a great app that adds features that Shopify was missing. I used this app to set up approval for customers who want access to wholesale products, and it works beautifully! So glad that I found this app!

Robert Ross & Co.

This app is working very well for us. We have a wholesale website and require certain information for registration and this app has several form options for the registration page. I also like that information like addresses, phone numbers, etc are saved as Shopify customer info. I really appreciate that. Other forms I tried made the info custom meta fields, etc. I don't want customers to have to enter info multiple times. Also, Michael offers great support. He has been very helpful if I had questions.

Previous 1