Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, custom fields, login, & locks

Angel & Dove Wholesale

This app gave us everything we needed to manage the registration form and approval process for our wholesale site, and also enables us to hide our wholesale pages unless a customer is approved and logged in. Installation was easy, support very accessible and the settings are pretty intuitive. All round a great app and you get a lot of functionality for the money!

Showa Video

This app replaced two separate apps to do the same thing (one for site lockdown and one for registering users). The app installed easily and setup was a breeze with included instructions. Contacted support for help prior to install and they were a big help!

wholesale-shapewear.com

Does exactly what is described. Installation was very smooth. Happy with the high level of customization options. Very happy with this app.

jouvaniwholesale

This APP is so easy to use, will definitely save you time. Strongly recommend for wholesale vendors.

Versed Clothing

Great app. Did what I wanted it to...support were very patient with me helping me get the settings exactly as I wanted. looked at a few options..This is the one to go for...Top marks guys!

Dutchies RS Club

This was exactly the the app our store needed. Simple to use with some basic knowledge and hasn't given us any issues thus far. Does everything it claims to do. Slip-streaming workflow and a user friendly UI we look forward to seeing future development.

EGG

A great app that works perfectly and is a must-have for any site (like a wholesale site) that needs to have shoppers register and be pre-approved to shop. It's worked perfectly from day 1 and the talon team provides almost immediate support, and has been a great help with any questions and tips, like how to add a link to the sign- up form in your main menu. A truly top-notch app. and developer.

bravoretailers.com

Use this app for our retail and or LEO customers. So far it has been working good, pretty straight forward app.

RVNI BERLIN

App works. Registration process works. ONLY THING THAT IS NOT WORKING: The exceptions of your imprint and privacy policy. As I need them to be accessable even without logging or registering, I tried to add the sites to the exceptions. But this didn't work for me at all.

May 24, 2020

Thanks for the honest review.

We certainly saw your message and did reply. I'm not sure if it reached you, though.

I'd investigated your issue and found that there seems to be another app or code modification that is preventing the view of the privacy policy on your shop. The issue does not seem to be originating within advanced registration but something else going on. Please look for our email for specifics and reply if you need further details.

Signature Nail Design

I have a professionals only store and added this app so that i could approve customers prior to them purchasing. It was incredibly easy, very user friendly.

Previous 1 3 4