Easy product imports
Simple product import from retailers, to your Shopify store
Boost your revenue
Increase your revenue by earning commissions from retailers
Increase your reach
Attract and reach new customers, by expanding your store offering
About Affiliates Catalog
Do you want to increase your revenue?
Get access to a wealth of recognizable products/brands, spanning numerous categories, all offered through your affiliate partners. Complement your existing product offering, by showing products from your affiliate partners, and earn commissions from the resulting purchases
How does Affiliates Catalog work?
- Import Products: Import products to your store with Affiliates Catalog, from the supported retailers. Be sure to sign up for the retailers free affiliate program, to ensure you receive your commissions
- External Order Fulfillment: When your visitors click-through on the imported products, they will be purchasing directly with the retailer. The retailer will be managing inventory, and fulfilling the orders
- Earn Commissions: Whenever one of your visitors clicks-through to make a purchase, you will earn commissions. The retailers will have reports available for you to track your affiliate activity
Which retailers are supported?
- New Revenue Stream: Receive up to 10% affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases, resulting from traffic you send to your affiliate partners
- Establish Your Brand: With instant access to 1,000,000+ products, you can build your brand value, by curating and adding products which complement your brand.
- SEO Boost: Importing more products, results in more product pages. This will help to increase your organic traffic.
- Attract New Customers: Experiment and try offering new product categories to attract new customers.
Affiliates Catalog offering:
- Instant access to thousands of recognizable brands, and over +1,000,000 products
- Import products with full details, which can be later customized, and professional images to your store, with one click
- Imported products will integrate seamlessly within your store. The “Add to Cart” button will be replaced with a button which redirects the visitor to the retailer
- Every imported product has its own search engine crawlable/indexable URL
- The entire affiliate commission is yours to keep, no revenue split
- Auto-updating inventory so you can import a product and forget it
- Real-time reporting to help you measure your progress
This service is independent and is not affiliated with retailers in any way, shape or form. This app is just a tool to help you import products from your affiliate partners. It is your responsibility to establish affiliate relationships with the retailers, and to ensure that you comply with their terms and conditions. While we try our best to ensure the service complies with the retailers’ terms, it is your responsibility to conduct your own independent validation, and use the service only if you are satisfied.
- Developer website
Pricing 3-day free trial
Support for Amazon products
Support for Amazon and Macy's products
Automated product syncing
Support for Amazon, Macy's, and Bloomingdales products
Automated product syncing
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
Imported a few products but did not reprice and was very very slow.
Did not function properly. No help from the developer.
Fire Creek Books
This DOES NOT WORK. Installed this app and had some difficulty using it. Created a support request. Took them 3 weeks to reply at which time I discovered they'd already charged me twice for the same app/service for the month. Notified them of the issue just in case it was an error and their reply was that they do not refund because the app was installed. No attempt at answering my concern or to justify the double charge was made. Just a backwards unethical app developer. That's all we have here sadly. The app does not work so I assume the reviews are false just like the description of what they claim the app does.