Reviews (133)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliable performance in ensuring compliance with age restrictions. They value its features such as customizable pop-up design and age verification at checkout. The support team, particularly Chris, is commended for their prompt and proactive help. The app also offers bot blocking and terms and conditions verification. It's considered affordable, with the free version often being sufficient and the paid plans providing good value. The app integrates seamlessly with platforms like Langify and Klaviyo.

April 3, 2024

Great app, look no further. The entrance options are easy and has lots of other features a store owner needs. I would recommend everyone use this. We have for the past 5 years without any issues.

Thanks Norther Apps for building a smooth app!

Consequence's Official Web Shop
Over 3 years using the app
June 5, 2024

This app is very simple to use and does what it says. The pop up option is fully customisable with your branding, and I then switched to using the age verification at checkout. Very easy and Chris is super helpful.

ohsovino
6 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Does what it says on the tin. Useful for our site.

Value Africa
Over 2 years using the app
May 4, 2024

Easy to use! I enjoy it. I wanted to do what I had to do to make sure 18+ were coming to my website. NA Age Verification does that.

Shallow Cove Dimensions
7 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Great app and works as described. Had an easy time setting it up and managing it was a breeze. Recommend for anyone looking for an age verification app that is both easy to use and sufficient.

Love Being Wild
3 months using the app
June 4, 2024

Worked exactly like we wanted it to for when we needed it.

Smoke Boards
About 1 month using the app
March 7, 2024

Really amazing age verification add on, simple and user friendly, contains tons of customizable features. I was able to make unique touches on my website. Can’t wait for future updates.

Snacks Bar 4
3 days using the app
June 2, 2024

Works perfectly and there is even room to make adjustments for branding.

The Wine Source
Netherlands
10 days using the app
January 26, 2024

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
23 days using the app
February 19, 2024

It is so easy to use! I had some things I needed help with, and the owner of the app personally reached out to help.

Moocah Herdsmen Hemp