Reviews (133)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliable performance in ensuring compliance with age restrictions. They value its features such as customizable pop-up design and age verification at checkout. The support team, particularly Chris, is commended for their prompt and proactive help. The app also offers bot blocking and terms and conditions verification. It's considered affordable, with the free version often being sufficient and the paid plans providing good value. The app integrates seamlessly with platforms like Langify and Klaviyo.

October 28, 2023

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
10 months using the app
August 6, 2023

Awesome design and layout, easy to use and customise and does exactly as what’s intended, the thought is truly there with this. And I would recommend to anyone else who would be in need of an age verification tool.

Ballys&Billys
New Zealand
4 months using the app
Edited July 5, 2023

I must say it exceeded my expectations. The app's simple integration process made it a breeze to set up, and the functionality it offers is top-notch. It flawlessly verifies the age of users, ensuring compliance with regulations. I'm also grateful for the excellent support provided throughout the entire process. Thank you for developing such an efficient and user-friendly solution! i really can recommend this app for any person needing a age verfication system!

MellowsilCBD
Germany
16 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
8 months using the app
August 4, 2023

I was looking for an app where I could force the user to check a box that they agree to our Terms and Privacy POlicies, with also the ability to read them , via a hyperlink. Shopify staff couldn't find me exactly what I wanted but I found this app. I was able to use it in the way I wanted to with some assistance from Chris. He was very helpful, prompt and was able to help me make it do exactly what I wanted it to!

Releaf Treats
8 days using the app
August 9, 2023

Exactly what we needed! Easy to implement. It was up in a few minutes. Customisable. Perfect. Thank you!

petitverre
2 months using the app
October 29, 2023

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
1 day using the app
July 18, 2023

This is a great app. Works perfectly, is simple to use, and the pop-up looks modern and clean. Thank you!

Pouch World
South Africa
2 months using the app
October 18, 2023

This app hands sown has to be the best age verification app on shopify, straight forward and simple interface. looks good on the site too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mambavape
5 days using the app
August 17, 2023

Just bloody good, literally no complaints. Not sure how I'm going to get to 100 chars, but I'll try..

Puha Express