Reviews (133)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliable performance in ensuring compliance with age restrictions. They value its features such as customizable pop-up design and age verification at checkout. The support team, particularly Chris, is commended for their prompt and proactive help. The app also offers bot blocking and terms and conditions verification. It's considered affordable, with the free version often being sufficient and the paid plans providing good value. The app integrates seamlessly with platforms like Langify and Klaviyo.

September 2, 2023

love the simplicity of the design. An easy to set up app, highly recommend.

ITISPERSONAL
9 days using the app
July 6, 2023

Easy to use and great service from the team behind this app. Covers all requirements for age verification.

Bacon Brothers
New Zealand
7 months using the app
September 8, 2023

Perfekt für meine Anforderungen! Super Support!
Danke!

Weingut Kroiss
Austria
7 days using the app
June 20, 2021

The developers are amazing. I ran into an issue with the app, reached out to them, and the issue was resolved in less than 12 hours.

Kinky Kouture
Over 3 years using the app
Northern Apps replied June 20, 2021

Providing top-notch support is really important to us, so I'm really happy to read this review! Thanks so much!

September 9, 2020

成人向けコンテンツの年齢認証の方法が今まで分からなかったのですが、このアプリを使ったら10分ほどでできました。無料のものを探していたので本当に助かりました。会社のロゴなども認証画面に追加することができ良いと思います。これからもよろしくお願いします。

人形の あでやか
Japan
Almost 3 years using the app
May 18, 2022

This app is simple to use, and the developer Chris is amazing. I asked if that app integrated with Klaviyo to add birthday as a custom property - and although it didn't within one week he set up a one click integration for the app. I've been working on Shopify stores for 4 years and have never seen that level of commitment to an app. Thank Chris!

VITAE Glass
September 7, 2021

I've had this app running on my wine shop and wine club site (wineskipping.com) since the beginning. Works well and does an age verify whenever someone tries to navigate to the wine collection in my store. Just what I needed. And this is free, wonderful value! I think if I need more for compliance reasons, I'd love reporting that shows what email identified as what age. Thanks!

WineSkipping
Northern Apps replied September 7, 2021

Awesome, I'm really happy that the page-rules feature was helpful for you! Thanks for leaving a review!

March 17, 2023

It does absolutely everything we need, and was very easy to set up! I know that our distillery's website is compliant with the applicable age-gating laws and I didn't have to write any code or hire an expert.

Ogham Craft Spirits
June 6, 2022

Very easy to install and set-up. The support team will help you when you have to do edits. I recommend this app.

winesfromromania.com
Romania
About 2 years using the app
October 14, 2021

This app is very user friendly and straight-forward in use. It has all of the features I need without complicating implementation.

cūre-ate