AI Product Descriptor

AI Product Descriptor

by Squirai

An Auto & Unique Content Generator for products by AI

Vntgboutique

Look promising and all.. but I guess that will be alot better if its give an option to chose our shop name as brand (for those who don't sell only well named brands)

Mett's Place

I use this app to generate product descriptions. It is very helpful but could use some improvements.

Expressive DeZien

UPDATE: Well, while I’m grateful and appreciate the idea I’ve gone from Excited to DISAPPOINTED. I sell barware wine glasses and glassware. The ONLY option it will let me select is Clothes. I sell more than clothes. I sent a message and have yet to hear anything back. What a shame this could have been an amazing app. So disregard my 5 stars and the following review. OMG NEWBIE ALERT! This THIS! If I could give 10 stars I would. This is AWESOME!!! So far I've only used it once for about 10 minutes and just wow So Far So Good. I encourage all newbies to use the chat for all the help you can get. A Shopify agent told me about this and they nailed it. I am changing from etched wine glasses to t-shirts and this is Exactly what I needed help with. So Happy I might get to sleep like the rest of the world. Like I said So far so good. BTW haven't paid anything yet. They Actually let the app sell its self and it's doing an amazing job so far. Time will tell I'll update after a month. GREAT INTRO

January 21, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are very sorry because we have not support other types of products. We still are working so hard on our app and hope we can support more type of products in the future. We also have not receive your message, could you drop us an email to support@squirai.com
Thanks

VIP NovelTease

The app looked promising at first. I installed it and started to test its ai content writer. My store is a lingerie store and many of my products come from handcrafted manufacturers and various drop shippers. Unfortunately, under the only option of Clothing, it doesn't list lingerie types under Products. Also, you can only choose from a list of Products and Brand names instead of manually filling those sections out making it impossible to use for anything other than what is already in the choice lists. That's too bad as I was wanting to be able to generate some better product descriptions from some of my overseas drop shippers for the 2800+ items I have. Updated for reply from dev: My point was that there isn't really much of anything for women's lingerie: Product types, etc. There are socks/hosiery that generates more about socks and there are pajamas which really doesn't help much when you talk about lingerie (teddies, babydolls, bras, panties, garters, corsets, bustiers, camisoles, chemise, knee highs thigh highs, and tights)

January 7, 2021

Dear VIP NovelTease,
I really appreciate your feedback. Our application has supported the customized Brand name of product already. Maybe our suggested list makes you confuse that you could not input anything else. Could you please try to generate description again?
My team is continuing to improve our application for support many other product categories, but it takes time for having great quality. I will update you soon when it's done.

Thanks and best regards.

Life After Coma

Thank you for a free and amazing app! It makes my life so much easier WOW id pay for this too. if it was a 1 time payment of 20 dollars or a monthly payment of 2-5 i'd pay.

Little Curiosity's

Wow an amazing app that does not rob you financially. Only a few edits to do in my descriptions now. Thank you so much. I would gladly pay $5 per month for this unlimited use. If you decide to charge in the future please keep the figure i mentioned in mind.

pinksalt

awesome makes life so much easier. only wish is that it would do it in bulk or automatically but otherwise life saver

My inner “G” shops LLC.

good app, very good product descriptions, i would like it if it offered more categories for my store

TFC&H Co.

An excellent tool to help generate product descriptions. You are able to tailor the descriptions to your liking if not exactly as you'd like. Perfect for when you are at a loss of words.

Meghvi

This is a great app to write high quality product descriptions with an ease. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a departmental store and has to invest thousands of minutes to write highly compelling product descriptions. This is a huge time saver.