Slide Out Cart

Slide Out Cart

by QeRetail

Quicker Checkouts are Just a Click Away!

lunapearlboutique

I previously used this app and it was amazing. I changed my shopify theme and somehow things stopped working. Enter: Customer service. They were fantastic. They personally went into my shop, edited the code to make things work good as new. I'm so happy with the app + how quickly they were there to help. Add this app today!

October 21, 2020

Thank you for taking time out and leaving us such a wonderful review here. This motivates us a lot to come up with better solutions and services. Do have a look at our other apps as well, you might find some of them useful for your store.
Once again thank you from QeRetail team.

beechill

Foram is always very helpful in resolving any issues.
They are always available to chat, answer every question, and seem to be constantly improving the app. They helped me with customization that I needed and they came through with a solution and it works great!
We can't say enough about them...Thank you QE Retail.

August 25, 2020

This review made our day! Thank You for taking time to review us here.
We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.Once again thank you from QeRetail team.