Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %8 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
8 Mayıs 2024

This is a fantastic application. It allows my reviews from Amazon to be transferred to my shopify store. It is very easy to use, i did need to contact support to add the reviews to my store but i am not very tech savy. I just gave them access and they did it for me very quickly. Highly recommend!

Amaross Caster
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
10 Mayıs 2024

I am a complete newby to tech and shopify. Not only is this app so simple the live chat really works! There is someone to help when needed.
Monica Garcia guided me through my first review import. So easy! Oh my gosh and for such a great price too! Wow! Thank you! Love it!

Findyourvibestore

GreenLimy
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
30 Nisan 2024

The support team is always available to help anytime! I really loved the way they were able to solve my issue in less than 5 mins

Olune
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
14 Nisan 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I'm extremely disappointed with this. It consistently failed to upload multiple products, causing me hours of frustration. When I requested a refund due to its malfunction, they refused to provide one, despite their claim of offering a guarantee. This lack of customer support and unwillingness to stand by their product is unacceptable. I strongly advise against using this plugin. Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere for a reliable solution.

PerritoLover
Peru
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
20 Mart 2024

I had a great experience with the people at AliReviews. Despite the time difference that seemed to be a factor during our support sessions, they made sure to follow up with my emails until the issue was resolved. I really appreciate it. Wish they had a number that they can be reached at.

FindAllSpecials
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
13 Nisan 2024

A very useful free app for all beginner Shopify sellers, Evelyn was indeed very helpful and answered all of my questions very well

Doggiepalstore
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
20 Şubat 2024

My experience has been great. Very good agents who are very helpful and respond fast!

Phone Box Int
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
18 Şubat 2024

Application stopped working, I can't access it in any way, just a white screen trying to load information

Super Mix
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
12 Mart 2024

I was showed step by step and they delivered every time. Fantastic customer service.

For The Love Of Canada