AliReviews: Ali Reviews App , 259 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %8 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Ocak 2024

Here on this app i bought the 10 dollar version and my customers cant even see the reviews that i imported im here to ask for help on how to get the reviews to show up in my store. Thanks

Lübnan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP yanıt 30 Ocak 2024

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the premium version of our app. We understand how important customer reviews are for your store's credibility and are here to ensure that they are displayed correctly for your customers to see.

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced with the visibility of your imported reviews. To address your concern efficiently, we have responded to your support ticket with a request for collaborator access to your store. This will allow us to directly investigate and resolve the issue.

For immediate assistance in the future, we encourage you to take advantage of our live chat support available within the app. Our team is readily available there to provide real-time solutions to any challenges you may encounter.

Rest assured, we are committed to helping you optimize the use of our app and ensuring your satisfaction. Please check your email for our response and further instructions on granting collaborator access.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Arpit
Team Zegsu

2 Şubat 2024

great customer service, really quick response

PC LAN
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
17 Ocak 2024

Abigail Wright was patient and professional. Highly recommended and certainly worth considering for promotion

Eco Friendly Books
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
22 Aralık 2023

Great customer service, I had a problem and I got help right away and my problem was solve in minutes

Goblend

Statix Shop
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
29 Ocak 2024

Excellent help from Evelyn Smith, she was a really helpful service customer. 10 stars for her.

Tienda Muchas Compras
Kolombiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
10 Aralık 2023

I recently had an outstanding customer service experience when facing a technical issue. Despite the late hour at 1:00 am, the representative patiently guided me through the resolution steps, demonstrating exceptional professionalism and dedication. I highly appreciate their assistance and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Forever Pet Store
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
4 Ocak 2024

I had such a great experience with the chat agent, she was very helpful and helped me out to set up the reviews in my shopify store

Housy

PerritoLover
Peru
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
28 Ocak 2024

Great! Best app to add reviews. Support team is polite and helpful with quick answers!

Loving Gifts