All in One Metafields

All in One Metafields

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
March 21, 2020

App is what we need for our store! It helps with creating a nice new product page. And the support was amazing, very helpful and patient!

Countrywide Testing
Time spent using app: About 11 hours

December 16, 2019

Very disappointed with this app. I spent a few hours figuring it out only to find it has very limited functions. All Metafields are displayed on the page alphabetically by Key with no way to change the order. Custom styling is done with css, however there are no classes in the html, which limits your ability to style the output. I subsequently found a far superior app. Don't waste your time with this app if you are serious about controlling how your product pages or other pages look.

Legging Marketplace
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 16, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are disappointed with this app. I agreed that you can't change the order which by default showing as alphabetically. But I want to thank you for pointing us on this. However, the HTML/CSS can be handled by you so you can add your own HTML and classes to perform your own design wanted. If you are not familiar with that, our support team is available to assist you with their best support services. We always help our customers to achieve their goal if somewhere our app didn't meet their needs by doing customization without any additional cost.

December 10, 2019

Great, the absolute best. I just want to stay with it… because I'm loving it! A simple and easy to use app with a fantastic developer and great support. Highly recommended!

Parker Battery Inc
Time spent using app: 9 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

November 9, 2019

I found this app very helpful to my website as it allows me to add more information to the product. Customer support is very positive and responsible to assist in any queries. I get them for a small thing to do, they were able to resolve it in a short time.
I recommend this app to all!

Bahoolie Dog Collars and Leashes
Time spent using app: 10 days

September 26, 2019

Very easy to use. Templates are perfect for adding many fields to every product. Customer support is only a click away with the built in chat widget.
I would recommend this app because it has great features and is great value.

All Things Energy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

June 18, 2019

Great app and its functionality are also awesome. I went to the support team for the configuration as I'm not well with the coding, they helped me immediately to configure.

OXWHITE
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

March 20, 2019

Great app, and for an affordable price, too. Very simple to install and use. Right now we are using it to show recommended product at the end of each blog article. Works great.

Alternativa Webshop
Croatia
Time spent using app: 8 days

March 12, 2019

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, the best application for add metafields. We faced problem but support from the app developer was very fast and solved the problem quickly.

Gloritee
Time spent using app: About 24 hours

January 23, 2019

The effort and value put into this App are mind-blowing. It’s reliable, consistent, so flexible, and awesome documentation. It's helping me out to add an extra content field with ease. Highly recommended, it is very simple to use and thank you for this product!

TEESTERIA
Time spent using app: About 22 hours

Edited July 21, 2018

Pretty good, but does not allow for Bulk metafield uploads.

Dream Livings
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 4 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you. We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.