All in One Metafields

All in One Metafields

by Identix Web

Create And Handle Everything Related To Custom Meta Fields

OXWHITE

Great app and its functionality are also awesome. I went to the support team for the configuration as I'm not well with the coding, they helped me immediately to configure.

Alternativa Webshop

Great app, and for an affordable price, too. Very simple to install and use. Right now we are using it to show recommended product at the end of each blog article. Works great.

Gloritee

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, the best application for add metafields. We faced problem but support from the app developer was very fast and solved the problem quickly.

TEESTERIA

The effort and value put into this App are mind-blowing. It’s reliable, consistent, so flexible, and awesome documentation. It's helping me out to add an extra content field with ease. Highly recommended, it is very simple to use and thank you for this product!

Gleetee

This app is a very useful solution for managing custom meta fields. It makes my life easier. Works great, no issues.

Dream Livings

Pretty good, but does not allow for Bulk metafield uploads.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 4 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you. We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Supplementheaven

Easy to use and if you need help with the APP
Even if you need help, the Support is always there for you!

Nicheshoping

We needed a simple and efficient way to bring in multiple metafields into our complex store.
We definitely recommend them.

Thanks!

Cartclash Com

The best part about this app is that you don't have to go on each product page for adding meta data, you can do it on product right away through this app amazing works

Sublimationla

Straight forward and easy to use once you understand the advantage of utilizing metafields.
Great app easy to use and would recommend it to everyone

Previous 1