All in One Metafields

All in One Metafields

by Identixweb

Create And Handle Everything Related To Custom Meta Fields

Countrywide Testing

App is what we need for our store! It helps with creating a nice new product page. And the support was amazing, very helpful and patient!

Legging Marketplace

Very disappointed with this app. I spent a few hours figuring it out only to find it has very limited functions. All Metafields are displayed on the page alphabetically by Key with no way to change the order. Custom styling is done with css, however there are no classes in the html, which limits your ability to style the output. I subsequently found a far superior app. Don't waste your time with this app if you are serious about controlling how your product pages or other pages look.

December 16, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are disappointed with this app. I agreed that you can't change the order which by default showing as alphabetically. But I want to thank you for pointing us on this. However, the HTML/CSS can be handled by you so you can add your own HTML and classes to perform your own design wanted. If you are not familiar with that, our support team is available to assist you with their best support services. We always help our customers to achieve their goal if somewhere our app didn't meet their needs by doing customization without any additional cost.

Parker Battery Inc

Great, the absolute best. I just want to stay with it… because I'm loving it! A simple and easy to use app with a fantastic developer and great support. Highly recommended!

near me shopping store

I’ve used other apps but they’re often confusing and difficult to edit. Definitely, the best app to create custom fields in shopify product, page, blog, and collections. I want to thank to the customer service especially helping me setting up fields.

Bahoolie Dog Collars and Leashes

I found this app very helpful to my website as it allows me to add more information to the product. Customer support is very positive and responsible to assist in any queries. I get them for a small thing to do, they were able to resolve it in a short time.
I recommend this app to all!

All Things Energy

Very easy to use. Templates are perfect for adding many fields to every product. Customer support is only a click away with the built in chat widget.
I would recommend this app because it has great features and is great value.

MR. KOYA

The best plugin I found to show additional details to my products, blogs, and other pages. Thank you for this awesome plugin! I appreciate your work for this app.

OXWHITE

Great app and its functionality are also awesome. I went to the support team for the configuration as I'm not well with the coding, they helped me immediately to configure.

Alternativa Webshop

Great app, and for an affordable price, too. Very simple to install and use. Right now we are using it to show recommended product at the end of each blog article. Works great.

Gloritee

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, the best application for add metafields. We faced problem but support from the app developer was very fast and solved the problem quickly.

Previous 1