Also Bought Cross Sell

Also Bought just like you see on Amazon.

$7/month. 14-day free trial.

soccergrlprobs

The app that I installed for suggested products was extremely easy to install and seems to be working great so far. Any questions or trouble I have run into has been addressed and answered very quickly by someone at Arctic Grey so I really appreciate the speedy assistance!

Woodcraft St Lucia

Time spent using app About 2 months

I needed a quick an easy product recommendation app. This did the trick. Also, the developers were quick to help me when I had a question. :)

Olivia Koch Co

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I really have to say i like how it looks on my page. But only on the mobile. On the Desktop it really looks like crap. Also i cant change the products which will shown. You really have to work a bit on that app, than you will get 5 stars.

Studiobox

Great app, makes my site just like amazon.

Koffee Scrub

Easy install, looks great, functions perfectly.

Notox Girls

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow, I was just recommended to use this app as I wanted something just like Amazon, the section that says "Customers who bought this item also bought" and it did exactly that. It only took me a few minutes to install after watching the instructional video, and presto! It's live. :)