Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
About Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Overall rating Based on 113 reviews
Most recent reviews
Why would shopify even promote this garbage? Don't even install it. Complete waste of time... Does not do anything to help you upload products to amazon.
Doesn't do anything. Doesn't allow me to publish any items on Amazon, which is, supposedly, the whole purpose of it.
War in Christmas Village
Does this app even work? As if selling on Amazon could be any more difficult, someone decided to create and approve an app that does absolutely nothing to get one's Shopify integrated with an Amazon FBA account. Complete waste of time.
An elementary child's activity book is a more productive use of one's time than trying to get this app to function.
Why, Shopify? Why?