Recenze (1 050)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. červen 2024

The CedeCommerce team was especially helpful in addressing our question as well as pointing out other areas for which they could assist us.

It was a very productive call.

PCG - Big Island Bees

Big Island Bees
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 28. červen 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

11. červen 2024

I was having issues with some of my syncing and i used the Whatsapp customer support. Mannu Singh helped me locate the problem and walked me through how to fix it. He was knowledgeable about the product and how to troubleshoot.

WildmanT
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 13. červen 2024

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6. červen 2024

It's been a great experience working with this app versus others we have tried before. We've been on it for about 1 year. I would recommend it.

Groove Life
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 11. červen 2024

13. červen 2024

I have just installed the app and so far running smoothly. Customer service is far superior to most apps, getting instant responses and help during setup and implementation. Thank you Raju for all your help - I highly recommend!

Wildash London
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 16. červen 2024

7. červenec 2024

Overall, my experience with CedCommerce Amazon Channel has been mixed. The application itself can be good, but it's very inconsistent, especially when uploading products. The process of uploading products has been frustrating due to this inconsistency.

Initially, I hired the team behind the application to help me upload and manage my products on Amazon. At first, they provided great customer service with good communication, which was the main reason I started using their services. However, over time, their service quality has declined significantly. It has become incredibly difficult to get in touch with anyone for assistance or support. The lack of responsiveness and deteriorating service quality have made it nearly impossible to rely on them for help.

Considering the current state of their service, I am contemplating switching to a different application for my Amazon needs. The decline in customer service and support availability has made it challenging to continue using CedCommerce Amazon Channel effectively.

KRE Prime
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
28. červen 2024

Massive thanks to support staff Nupur Sah for assisting me in ironing out some problems I had with syncing products on to Amazon. Can confidently recommend this app to all stores on Shopify.

Chefs Bazaar
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 30. červen 2024

Dear Customer,

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

10. červenec 2024

The technical support guy was very helpful. He made it very easy for me to link my Amazon and Shopify listings

Pure Athena
18. červen 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPORT FROM TEAM, Support staff WAS A GREAT HELP TO US! RECCOMEND THIS CHANNEL TO ALL STORES ON SHOPIFY.

Windlust
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 19. červen 2024

27. červen 2024

CecCommerce provides great support for this app! All of their associates have been very patient with me! Praveen and Neha are always there to answer my questions and keep me posted on their progress. I appreciate their attention to detail and their tireless contributions to my future success. They have been there for me every step of the way! Looking forward to working with them throughout the process! Thank you!!!

Kind Mind Threads
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 30. červen 2024

19. červen 2024

The team is all over the place. They keep promising results but never actually follow through. I have had to repeat myself several times, and they still do not complete the tasks.

To put this into context, I first set up with CED in February 2024, and my products are still not synced to Amazon Seller Central. It is now June, and I have had to change account managers several times. I want a full refund for the optimization and the product listing services immediately. I am not happy at all.

Mon Dessert
Spojené království
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 24. červen 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.