CedCommerce Amazon Channel , Počet recenzí: 967

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
16. leden 2024

I have worked with several of CED Commerce's agents and have found each of them to be highly attentive to my needs and they all worked extensively to resolve my needs. I still have work to do but to date am confident that my issues will be resolved as long as I have these guys on my side.

Derma Salt
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
24. leden 2024

CedCommerce has a been a a great tool for helping us manage our Amazon listings and sync products and orders between Amazon and Shopify. After trying one or two other apps we switched to CedCommerce and found it was far suprior to the others. The app works great and anytime we have had any issues or needed help the support has been very quick to respond and answer or solve the issue. I would highly recommend CedCommerce for anyone selling on Shopify and Amazon.

SendIt Sailing
9. leden 2024

Absolutely fantastic experience! This is the best Amazon app by far. We trust it 100% with our business.

The tech support is exceptional as well - Mannu is always right on it immediately and we're able to get the support we need to keep developing our Amazon store on the daily.

Thank you CED and Mannu!

Loralie Designs
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
23. leden 2024

I have been working with CED for many years now. The app itself works fine. However, I opted in for additional services such as product listing, SEO, and store creation and other work. Let me say, I have never been so disappointed working with a company. The quality of the work is terrible and numerous mistakes were made. I really do not think that many of their staff have a clue about what they are doing. I have tried to contact a manager, but that seems to be nearly impossible. Be very cautious when working with this company.

13 Moons
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
2. únor 2024

I'm an actual client. The app is great, and the customer service is excellent. I had a small problem and one of the tech support guys was able to solve it in minutes. I highly recommend this app

Parapharmacy Store
Kanada
30. leden 2024

We've been using Ced Commerce for the past 6 months. CedCommerce has been a great app for our business, connecting Amazon with Shopify, enabling us to scale our business. Products and orders sync smoothly and the team at CED have been very supportive whenever we've had any queries. They have been quick to understand and respond to questions. I would recommend this app and the support team.

Dotty About Paper
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
19. leden 2024

This is a great app to integrate your Shopify and Amazon stores, it's user-friendly and the support team always helps you or points you in the right direction to address any problems.

memème
22. leden 2024

Very informative and helpful. Helped me upload products fom shopify to amazon very quickly. Would recommend. Friendly and knowledgable.

CogniXcite
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
18. prosinec 2023

Gets our Amazon FBM orders into Shopify easily!

TRUFF
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
2. únor 2024

Best Chat support ever! Agent solve issue asap after description was delivered. This was the best experience ever over a support chat, this is better then any AI ever will be. Thanks.

Tropical Diaspora® Records • Shop