Livestream Live Shopping

Host livestream live shopping streams on your online store

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Sara Bryki Co.

I really waiting a long time before writing this review as the app was AMAZING when I first started using it back in October. I loved everything about it and was really looking forward to this being a wonderful way for me to do live sales directly on my Shopify store. Unfortunately, it stopped working right before Black Friday weekend and I haven't been able to use it since. The team is super-responsive to email requests and every time I email, they say they are still working on it. However it has been almost two months now with no resolution. I really just wish it would work again because I can see SO much potential for what they can do with this app and how wonderful it could be for store owners. Guys, I REALLY want to be able to use this!!!

Krystal | 828 Jewels

This livestream shopping app is so cool! I really love the extras added to it... the confetti when spotlighted items are added to the cart, the giveaways, quantity for spotlighted items highlighted, the share options, I love that it shows in the convo when items are added to someone's cart, and that it records the convo for the replay :) Well done, these are really great features that will add to people's shopping experiences! The support has been top-notch! If I ran into any challenges or had questions, Mark was fast to respond and was very helpful. Thank you so much for making this app so great! And thank you for making this an affordable app too! Many of the other livestream apps are charging a lot more and have a bunch of extra fees, and from what I saw, those apps didn't have the extra bells and whistles that this app has. I'm so grateful for this app... THANK YOU!!

Doyestech

can i use the app by computer not by mobile?
i need to use the professional camera to live stream.can you fix it ,i really need this function

October 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. Currently the app only allows live-streaming via the mobile apps rather than computer, as that is how most sellers have preferred to use the app.

However, this is a feature we're working on, so should hopefully be available in a few months time :)

NON SELECTION

Our team is very satisfied with this app so far.
This is a very useful app for live streaming with good functions. We just look forward to more options to customize or choose a design for the main page.
少しずつですが、日本語対応も随時協力してくれてとても親切なアプリの会社です。

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! Excited to continue working together!

Steel Pony

I have been using this app for a few weeks and am very excited about the possibilities. It allows you to live sell right on your website. My customers are thrilled with how easy it is for them. I highly recommend it.

Joce By Design

Great app for our Shopify store. The creator of the app is also very helpful as well. I definitely recommend using this app if you are wanting to host live sales on your website.

PRELOVED

Really straight forward and easy to use app! We've been looking for a simple live shopping app for a very long time. I love that we can have products pop up on the side as we're talking about them. Very simple to use as the host and as the audience too . Girish, the developer is amazing and quick to answer all our questions and concerns. We're looking forward to using this as a tool to drive sales and will continue using it consistently .

EXTREME SKI MASK

Gitches so much and hard to use. Only works with youtube and facebook. I am not sure why you have to setup QR Code. Not sure why they need this Blog commenter e-mail addresses, IP addresses, and browser user agents

February 2, 2021

Hi Extreme Ski Mask, we are really sorry that your experience with our app could have been better. We noticed that you uninstalled our app 2 minutes after installing it. Usually our customers take a longer time to try out live shopping with our app. As such, we’re afraid you did not have the chance to fully experience what we had to offer in such a short time span.

Our app allows our shopify sellers to stream directly to their Shopify storefront, giving our sellers ownership over their community. Thus, regarding your claim that our app “Only works with youtube and facebook”, we are afraid you might have mixed up our app with another app that you might have installed since we also noticed that you also left a similar review on another live stream app, stating that it “Only works with youtube and facebook”.

As for the QR code, its purpose is to help redirect you to the iOS/Android app stores so you can download the mobile app to start streaming right away. Based on merchant feedback, we added the ability for them to request email addresses from commenters so that they can reach out to their community directly. By default, this functionality will be turned off, but the merchant can turn it on in the admin panel.

In addition, viewers will be watching the live shopping event using all sorts of devices (iPhones, Android, iPad, Windows, Mac, etc), our app will decide which layout to use based on the user’s browser (browser agent). Initially, some merchants wanted to block spammers in their live stream based on the commenter’s IP address. However, we have taken that feature out since it was not effective, which means our app no longer uses IP addresses anymore.

Once again, we are really sorry that our app did not work the way you wanted. We hope our reply clarifies some of your concerns. We have also reached out to you personally to address any issue and we are more than happy to get stuff fixed right away for you!

To other current / potential users reading this: we appreciate all honest feedback and you can always feel free to reach out to us if you are facing any issues.

Tiare Rose

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. It is new and still improving (quickly), but the developer responds immediately to feedback and integrates suggestions quickly and efficiently. It works really well and is easy to use. I know this is going to be a game changer for our business in the very near future and I'm so glad I took a chance on this app. Highly recommended!

February 2, 2021

Hi Tiare Rose, we greatly appreciate the review! Super excited to continue working with you and adding value to your business! Thanks so much for being so helpful with all the feedback & suggestions!