Merchants highly recommend this app for its 3D and augmented reality features, praising its user-friendly interface and flexibility. It supports unlimited configurations and various product options, with detailed 3D models in .GLTF / .GLB format. The AR function is appreciated for allowing customers to visualize products in their environment, boosting conversions and customer satisfaction. Many merchants also commend the responsive and helpful customer support.

December 7, 2022

Mael took our virtual game to a much higher level and worked with us to help bring a few ideas alive and was really supportive when we had to make a few adjustments. Much Appreciated!!

Odin Mfg
5 months using the app
December 2, 2021

fantastic app!!!! resolve my problem withe the 3d models and also when i have a problem the support assist me fastly and clearly, i really apprecciate your app <3

UpScale Futurewear™
Italy
August 13, 2020

Love it! This has to be the best app that there is! I'd recommend it time and time again! Great work, and haven't come across any glitches!

Naira
December 9, 2021

This is a great App for a very fair price. Its really handy and easy to use. The AR function is running with the newest SDK so its detecting different heights of objects in my room which lets me place the 3D model wherever I want to have it. It also lets you add textures, normal maps, roughness etc. I'm really thankful finding a solution like this. Keep doing guys ;)

Berlin Box Interior
January 31, 2022

Great app, great support! Were very happy with the service provided, its a very unique value add in the space.

HausandHues
May 26, 2021

We've been looking for the best 3D configurator for our customers to have a fully grasp on what their product would look like and this is the best so far. I had a few request and the developer is so so easy to work with. He gave me easy to follow instructions and even a walkthrough video to make sure I get things working properly. Looking forward to doing business with Angle 3D for a long time.

Basic Fundamentals
December 21, 2020

the best shopify app for visualizing 3d products. the support is first class i am overjoyed with the app!

STARYC
February 22, 2022

Works really well and is simple to use. Splendid app and support from Mael, who also offers custom developments if need be.

LAB Copenhagen
Denmark
January 21, 2021

Not only is this the best 3D Configurator app on Shopify (and most Affordable), but hands down the best customer service I have ever received with an app purchase on ANY platform. If you are new to 3D product customizers or just 3D models in general, this is the app for you. Maël will work with you and answer any question you have to get started. There are so many hidden features that aren't even advertised. I had ZERO experience with 3D models and customizers when downloading the free trial, and Maël volunteered to meet with me for a few one-on-one sessions to get me up and running. I did not even reach out to him. He followed up with me to see if I was having a good experience with the app. That alone has earned a lifetime of support, as he has saved me countless hours of research and trial & error. I wish him much success on such a great product.

Black Power LLC
December 18, 2020

To make it real short....this is the best 3D Shop configurator I have seen.....and to be honest...I can't believe this app really exists.
The app runs very well, everything is very intuitive for my customers.
But what really stood out was the support ... I never experienced support like this...they really helped me a lot.
I can 100% recommend this app...thumbs up