Animal Drop

Animal Drop

by F13 Works

Sell pet products on your store and dropship from US suppliers

shapashoop

very nice app . missed some different toys and the price Pretty high
wish they'll a little low
and the support will be faster

Fur Baby Whims

I love the idea of this app but I've encountered a few things that are clunky. If an item is offered in 4 colors and 4 sizes, you can't have them import as variants, they come in as 16 listings. It's a bit much.

Also, I am having a terrible time getting support to answer my requests. If I ever hear back and the things that we get are good quality, I will be glad to award more stars. For now, I'm frustrated.

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for reaching out.

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the experience you've had with the app and will share it with our team for future improvements.

Apologies for the delayed reply from our support team. They have followed up with a response to your inquiry.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.

Happy Selling!

The Shopping Dog

Good quality. pet niche is definitely played out and not profitable. I will say the prices are SUPER high. The exact same products can be found at PetSmart or Chewy for less than the dropship cost. BEWARE do your research!

October 23, 2019

Thanks for taking time to leave a reply. We greatly value your feedback.

We're sorry to hear you feel the pet niche is played out and not profitable, but unfortunately we disagree. :) The pet niche is a growing market with plenty of room for new retailers.

Hopefully you can understand that PetSmart and Chewy are purchasing at wholesale prices and therefore are able to get lower prices than a dropshipper would. This is common with the dropship model as you assume little to no risk compared to a wholesale buyer.

Happy Selling!

Throws Chat

Love the app. I added it to this store as a test to check out the product quality and shippping times. Very impressed with the speed of delivery and quality of the products delivered.

Planning to open a new store focused on pet supplies. Will update this review as more sales come in