Cart Saver & Share

Save customers carts across all devices & allow them to share.

Free plan available

Luxart Collection

The app was easy to install and meets our needs. The support team quickly responded to correct a UI issue in my site's saved cart section -- much appreciated!

Livspace Catalogue

This app is really perfect for the requirement I had for my store.
They also helped with customisations and changes as per the requirement. Timely support and very good app.

HN Bazar

This app is what I was looking for , I tried many apps but they do not have this option The support very helpful , they change design for me

Blastking USA

We are very satisfied with the app so far. Customer support was fast and helpful. Highly recommend!!

D8A IT Services

This app does exactly as described. The helpdesk were very helpful in making some small alterations to make the app even better suited to my needs.

Blushington.com

Nice app for saving & sharing carts. Also, very good customer service - they made a couple of tweaks for us that really helped out.

Campus Trading DC

This app does what we need to do easily and wityh great support.
I have been looking for something like this for a while and found it!

Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique

This app is great! It allows my customers to add items to their cart and save items for later purchase. In my business, I need to go into their saved carts and add items and create the order for them (for pre-sales). At first, I wasn't able to see WHO had items in their cart, but after contacting the developer, they modified the app and it works perfectly for my needs! They were great to work with. Quick to respond and happy to make improvements to their app.