Apex Reviews

Import Photo Reviews To Increase Social Trust In Your Store

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

parvezkhuwaja

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Extremely useless app. There are three designs available and all look like fake reviews. The design shown in the advertisement is not included. Even layout and icon selections buttons are not working.

February 24, 2022

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

I wish you would have sent us a message – as your issue was because we have 3 main designs and 5 reviews designs. You have to choose main design that fit with your theme and then choose one of the reviews design out of 5 designs .

Reply to the message we send, we will guide you and fix any issue you have, I promise:)

Best! Apex Reviews

YouAreLovedCJ

Great App, Great Support. All you need to review your products. I definitely recommend this app =D =D

Go Kicks

Location Spain

So nice because of the kindly guide. It's ok So I like this app. I will continue to use this app. I really like it. Definitely recommended.

Croneix

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good costumer service. The reviews fit very well in the store and its very easy to import them in the store

Styleistfashion

Comecei a usar o app e gostei mto, fácil e intuitivo, de uma forma mto fácil vc resolve tudo, e com um suporte mto bom! recomendo !!

mlark561

It helped in customizing the way I want it to be. It does have its flaws, however, they are more than willing to correct it!

LeDevine Collection

Time spent using app 1 minute

Amazing customer service.. I'm all installed and ready to go!
a few teaching problems, however their dedicated team sorted the problem.

linsarcosmetics

Great customer support. Very fast reply and they helped us solve the problem we had. Would recommend it!

Home Living Lifestyle

This app is amazing, perfect work! Thumbs up to the help center, they are super helpful !! Thank you all!

Home Treated

great app, works for all our themes and very fast and reliable support :) had a bigger problem what was solved in 20 minutes. great!

Previous 1 3 4