Apex ‑ Reviews Importer

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 24, 2022

Extremely useless app. There are three designs available and all look like fake reviews. The design shown in the advertisement is not included. Even layout and icon selections buttons are not working.

parvezkhuwaja
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Apex Reviews replied February 24, 2022

I wish you would have sent us a message before writing this as we can guide to correct steps.

I tried to contact you several times to help you with the issue but you didn't reply

December 27, 2021

Great App, Great Support. All you need to review your products. I definitely recommend this app =D =D

YouAreLovedCJ
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 26, 2021

So nice because of the kindly guide. It's ok So I like this app. I will continue to use this app. I really like it. Definitely recommended.

Go Kicks
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 26, 2021

Very good costumer service. The reviews fit very well in the store and its very easy to import them in the store

Croneix
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 24, 2021

Comecei a usar o app e gostei mto, fácil e intuitivo, de uma forma mto fácil vc resolve tudo, e com um suporte mto bom! recomendo !!

Styleistfashion
December 24, 2021

It helped in customizing the way I want it to be. It does have its flaws, however, they are more than willing to correct it!

mlark561
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 23, 2021

Amazing customer service.. I'm all installed and ready to go!
a few teaching problems, however their dedicated team sorted the problem.

LeDevine Collection
December 23, 2021

Great customer support. Very fast reply and they helped us solve the problem we had. Would recommend it!

linsarcosmetics
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 22, 2021

This app is amazing, perfect work! Thumbs up to the help center, they are super helpful !! Thank you all!

Home Living Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 21, 2021

great app, works for all our themes and very fast and reliable support :) had a bigger problem what was solved in 20 minutes. great!

Home Treated