Order Delivery Date Manager

Local Delivery | Store Pickup | Shipping Rates | Delivery Date

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Schiltz Foods

We just switched to Shopify from a different vendor and Order Delivery Date Manager has been good to work with so far - very responsive.

ohmysoulcookies-cakes

I've been so pleased with the App and the App Managers. So incredibly helpful and very responsive to my questions and my custom needs with the App. Glad I found it for my website.

The Hardscape Exchange

This app help us managing delivery date. Their support was helpful providing us features outside default app options.

Mercado Serve Bem

Location Brazil

Ótimo app para gerenciar horários e datas de entrega. Clientes conseguem escolher o melhor horário e dia para receber suas entregas, conforme disponibilidade. The app is perfect to manage delivery times and dates.

Bricks Q8

Location Kuwait

Very useful app, exactly what I was looking for, customer service is excellent and fast, thank you very much.

Mamma G Cookies

Easy to use, support is very helpful and responsive. I can now manage my deliveries efficiently, something I found difficult before using the app!

Chez Shibata 365 シ ェ ・ シ バ タ

Location Thailand

Value for money with quick response and fully support.
I will use your other product for sure.

Bracc Services

Location South Africa

Very fast and very friendly and efficient help. Immediately solved my problem for me. Very impressed

THE-SIT.de

Location Germany

Chat Support Quick and no standard pasted text I liked that a lot.
My problems where understood - taken care of by the team in reasonable time and a protocol with what has been done was send to me, including screenshots of code that needed to be adjust, via email. Keep up the great work team!

May 12, 2022

Hello Dear,

Thanks for this Amazing review!

We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Order Delivery Date Manager".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

Have a great day!

giftsdestination

Location India

Customer Support is really great, they help you with pretty much everything.
A great app for my store

Previous 1 3 4 5