Appjetty Delivery Date Manager

Appjetty Delivery Date Manager

by AppJetty

Allow customers to choose from flexible delivery options

Wild And Game

These guys go out of their way to support this app. Which is great to see. Its pretty much full functionality and they are continuously working on improving it. Good communication and follow up. Would recommend and use again.

October 7, 2021

Hello Dear.

Thank you for submitting your valuable feedback to us.

We are truly blown away by your lovely words and we feel glad to know that our support team was able to help you out with your issues. We are always available at every step of your business, so feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
AppJetty.

The Grazing Gift Co

I was having some issues installing and getting the app to work on my shop, however the customer service team was super prompt and efficient in helping me solve the issue so quickly

October 7, 2021

Hello Dear

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

We truly feel honored and motivated that our Appjetty Delivery Date Manager helped you to streamline your delivery operations. We hope to continue serving you in the future with more features as well.

Thanks again.
Team AppJetty

The Sweet Treat Co

Great APP and the support service is excellent too!
Helped with a query about the delivery date manager app and was sorted in less than 10 minutes!

September 9, 2021

Dear Nigel,

Flowers For Fundraising

A delivery calendar is a strategic feature of our site as every order requires an exact “delivery date”. However to make it difficult some products are not available for delivery at certain times during the year, but they need to be shown at all times so our customers can plan for them. We moved from one platform to another which required us to get a new calendar. This caused us to work with App.Jetty. Out of the box, there were a lot of issues that did not allow the calendar to work the way we needed to work. We required quite of bit of customization for we could not change the way we do business. App.Jetty they helped us work through each issue one at a time without ever diminishing the importance of them, or making us feel like a bother. We were not an easy customer to work with we had a lot of requests, but we had to get this calendar working correctly. All of this work will now be used as we need to migrate a second site over. If you need to have a delivery calendar that requires some special conditions I would recommend this team. If you need a delivery calendar that is very straight forward I would be very surprised if they could not help either.

September 8, 2021

Dear Michael,

California Flowers

Good support and good app. We are using it with good success and the price is fair for what they offer.

May Flower India

Using two of their apps and they were super helpful. Created custom solution within their app and did it at lightning speed. Super helpful team that did a turnaround in less than 24 hours and did not have to repeat my instructions twice. Going blindly with AppJetty as they are in this field well over a decade and have really easy and simple to use apps that do the job at a reasonable price.

Bituin

This app has been super helpful in allowing me to organise local deliveries for my flower delivery service. The team behind this app have also been super helpful with any of my questions and customisations and have been a pleasure to deal with.

May 28, 2021

Dear Lana,

Bare Bouquets

I have an online florist - and this app has met all of my needs for delivery date options :) They have great customer support (different time zone to me, but always quick and responsive!). They always clearly understand my requests and questions and thoroughly address them in a way that has always exceeded my expectations. Plus they have been able to customise the app for our store to make it even better for our needs at no extra cost. Would definitely recommend!

March 15, 2021

Dear Katie,

Thanks for giving us an amazing review!!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our product.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

We appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns/requirements.

Have a great and safe day ahead.

Best Regards,
Appjetty

decorent-store

Nice app and customer support! There were some issues with the date format and the team was quick in response to make a custom adjustment specifically for my needs.