GeoLocation+Currency Converter

Localize user experience with geo redirect and multi-currency.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
GeoLocation + Currency Converter

Suzuran Baby

Location Malaysia

There were codes left on my theme when we uninstall the APP but luckily the support was quick enough to remove the leftover codes.

SuprCuvr

App works well, and the support have been very helpful when I have had to request help with it. Fully recommend.

Fearless Accessories

I used this app because of a bot that was immediately on my website anytime I posted on social media. Set up of this app was fast and easy. It look one minute to set up. Just add the IP address or the country and state you want to block. No coding is necessary. This app immediately blocked the bot.

November 30, 2021

Hello Dear,

Thanks for using our Geo IP Redirect & Bot Blocking Feature!

Bots are really a big problem for merchants to track website real analytics. And we are glad that our app helped you to deal with this issue.

Let us know in case of any concerns.

Have a great day ahead!

garage locator

Great App! This would be even better if you guys add a customizable URL redirects so we can manage to which website we want them to redirect. Since we have 2 stores running for different languages.