GeoLocation+Currency Converter

GeoLocation+Currency Converter

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 19, 2022

The only redirect app that actually works! Very responsive support and low price. Recommend it to everyone.

Outdoor
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 16, 2022

They were so helpful and nice and patient :) Thank you for your help guys:) I really enjoyed the call, because they aswered to all of my questions.:)

ALEXY The Brand
Hungary
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 4, 2022

The app is user friendly. I have no complains at all. The support team is very efficient. Keep up the good work.

Cavu Femme
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 20, 2022

These guys went above and beyond to help fix our currency syncing issues. Cant recommend them enough.

My Pelli
Time spent using app: 2 months
AppJetty replied September 21, 2022

Hello Emma,

Thanks for this wonderful review!

We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Geolocation and Currency Converter".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

Have a great day!

April 26, 2022

There were codes left on my theme when we uninstall the APP but luckily the support was quick enough to remove the leftover codes.

Suzuran Baby
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
April 6, 2022

App works well, and the support have been very helpful when I have had to request help with it. Fully recommend.

SuprCuvr
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited November 29, 2021

I used this app because of a bot that was immediately on my website anytime I posted on social media. Set up of this app was fast and easy. It look one minute to set up. Just add the IP address or the country and state you want to block. No coding is necessary. This app immediately blocked the bot.

Fearless Accessories
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
AppJetty replied November 30, 2021

Hello Dear,

Thanks for using our Geo IP Redirect & Bot Blocking Feature!

Bots are really a big problem for merchants to track website real analytics. And we are glad that our app helped you to deal with this issue.

Let us know in case of any concerns.

Have a great day ahead!

May 6, 2021

Great App! This would be even better if you guys add a customizable URL redirects so we can manage to which website we want them to redirect. Since we have 2 stores running for different languages.

garage locator