GeoLocation+Currency Converter

Localize user experience with geo redirect and multi-currency.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
GeoLocation + Currency Converter

My Pelli

Location Australia

These guys went above and beyond to help fix our currency syncing issues. Cant recommend them enough.

September 21, 2022

Hello Emma,

Thanks for this wonderful review!

We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Geolocation and Currency Converter".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

Have a great day!

Suzuran Baby

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

There were codes left on my theme when we uninstall the APP but luckily the support was quick enough to remove the leftover codes.

SuprCuvr

Location Australia

App works well, and the support have been very helpful when I have had to request help with it. Fully recommend.

Fearless Accessories

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I used this app because of a bot that was immediately on my website anytime I posted on social media. Set up of this app was fast and easy. It look one minute to set up. Just add the IP address or the country and state you want to block. No coding is necessary. This app immediately blocked the bot.

November 30, 2021

Hello Dear,

Thanks for using our Geo IP Redirect & Bot Blocking Feature!

Bots are really a big problem for merchants to track website real analytics. And we are glad that our app helped you to deal with this issue.

Let us know in case of any concerns.

Have a great day ahead!

garage locator

Location Netherlands

Great App! This would be even better if you guys add a customizable URL redirects so we can manage to which website we want them to redirect. Since we have 2 stores running for different languages.