Aument: Email marketing & SMS

Aument: Email marketing & SMS

From $15/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Aument
December 7, 2022

Very good support and easy to setup my campaign within a short time. Interface looking good too.

I've use many other email apps but they charge according to the number of subscribers. I have a lot of inactive subscribers and it will cost me a lot if i'm using other email provider.

What i like about Aument is that it's very affordable and it only charge me base on my email usage and not the number of my subscribers. Awesome support.

CatsForLife
Singapore
November 24, 2022

They help me a lot, thanks。
Emilio's service is excellent, responding to my questions promptly, the fee is relatively cheap, and you can send hundreds of thousands of emails for $45 a month. And you can also upload and classify customer emails yourself (Emilio said it could be developed by the end of November). I am looking forward to their function.

Rockpals
Time spent using app: 5 days
Aument replied December 6, 2022

So happy to read this! I enjoyed working on your store growth together and I'm so glad you consider it good value. We're adding new functions all the time so please update me as and when you have feedback!
- Emilio

November 9, 2022

Sacha was really cool and helpful... he almost saw the eggroll but its cool :-) helped me with exactly what i needed so thanks.

Aquaviva®
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Aument replied December 6, 2022

Ha it was a funny call! Thanks for putting a smile on my face and being an awesome new user.
- Sacha

November 3, 2022

Buenísima, el soporte siempre está disponible y lo solucionan todo. Fácil de usar, es probablemente de las mejores apps que he encontrado en Shopify

Estela Zapatos
Chile
Time spent using app: 1 day
Aument replied December 6, 2022

¡Qué gusto me da leer esto! Estamos siempre a tus órdenes y esperamos crecer muchísimo juntos.
- Nadine

November 3, 2022

Very intuitive app , love it! Will recommend. Always trying to innovate with my emails and they templates are really really cool. I want to try their sms too

Camilo Pulgarin
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Aument replied December 6, 2022

That's so great to read, you've made my day! SMS is currently up and running, do drop us a line if you'd like help setting it up, I'm doing 1:1 calls with any user that needs support in the run-up to Christmas.
- Emilio