LFS Author Signature

LFS Author Signature

by Low Fruit Solutions PTY LTD

Customised Signature and Social Links for Blog Authors

Marketing by Emma

This app is the perfect solution to get around Shopify's irritating blog contributor limitations. LFS Author Signature allows you to add blog contributors without upgrading your Shopify account to acquire more staff accounts. It also looks great, and is very easy to use. Thank you for creating a solution to this problem!

Loving Essential Oils

I think this app definitely makes my blog on my shopify look more professional. I had some trouble with the coding and my theme, Russell was quick to answer and fix the problem for me. Great app with a responsive customer service, I love that!! I recommend this app and problogger.

Social Puppy

We use this app to show author bios on our Puppy Training Blog. I found a small quirky bug, let them know, and they immediately looked into it and fixed it. 5-star for the great service and simple delivery on the promise. Bonus points for the customizable bio section.

Vidyaguide

Based on my experience with the other app , problogger i went for this app as well . I took the right decision.

Great app with a greater service . You can see this app at work in my store https://vidyaguide.com