Auto Fulfill

Auto Fulfill

by Estore Automate

Notify Orders, Bulk Update Tracking & Mark order as Fulfilled

PillowPup

I'm in the process of setting up this app at the moment. I needed some help to get it up and running as my vendor requirements were quite specific and John was very patient, helpful and walked me through the whole process. I feel confident having this team to rely on if I needed help! 5 stars from me!

ICEON®

Amazing app and support team! I was a bit confused as to how I could set something up in the app, and they were quick to help me out and educate me on it. Can't wait to start using it!

Chilco Leather

If you are an experienced drop shipper and deal direct with suppliers... this is a must have app!! It does everything for you. It will auto send your orders to a single of multiple suppliers at the time of day you specify, to an online admin area your supplier goes to and views orders or downloads them in excel. Then your supplier(s) can fulfill orders, provide tracking numbers and upload back into the system... then in Shopify, your orders are automatically marked as fulfilled and an email is automatically sent to your customer with the tracking number and link to that site (e.g. DHL).

Once setup (which is easy - if you get stuck support is awesome), all you really have to do is pay your supplier once a day, or whatever you arrange...
This app will make your drop shipping life so easy - and it is dirt cheap for what it offers - I would easily pay 3x the price for what it does.

If you order direct from suppliers (even if it is bulk aliexpress payment for multiple orders) you HAVE to try this app. And did I mention, it is one of few apps on shopify that actually works 100%.

There is only about 10 apps that I would call "Must Haves" for each of my stores - this one is at the top of the list.

Ochsner Health System Company Store

Great customer service - Dominic was extremely helpful and prompt. I would definitely recommend this app

MyShittyBackpack™

I really like this app, it's easy to set up and use. My orders are automatically sent to each different supplier. Suppliers fill in the tracking numbers and these numbers are automatically sent to my customers. Thank you.

GlowBudz

Fantastic customer service via live chat and works as promised. Would recommend for all fellow dropshippers to simplify your store.

Precious Cats

saved me a bunch of time once i got everything set up, now i can focus on the big picture and not worry about the tedious daily tasks

ProHorse

BEST APP, And VERY VERY prompt and friendly customer service.
If things go wrong - they fix STRAIGHT AWAY. Love this app so much. cheap and easy to use and fixed all of our fulfilment issues.

PrimeWines

We have used it for a full year now and it has saved us a lot of time. Didn't need support until today but response was instantaneous. Highly recommend.

Plush Pup Co

So far so good, and the customer support of Reuben was outstanding to say the least. Very happy and hope the experience streamlines my fulfillment

Previous 1 3 4 5 6