Auto Fulfill

Auto Fulfill

by Estore Automate

Notify Orders, Bulk Update Tracking & Mark order as Fulfilled

RoseSkinCo

looks good man this will be a huge time saver amazing impeccible incredible other adjectives that describe greatness

IWONTED

Exactly what we were looking for and very straight forward. We use to have two apps to Export and Fulfill our orders, this app does both. I love the simple design. All I needed to do is share my link to my supplier who can download the Orders when can and upload the Orders once fulfilled. All we need to do is check if the tracking was transferred to our Shopify store.

The best part though - is the customer service. Rueben is always there on Chat and available to assist in anyway way. He was so patience and went above and beyone to ensure everything was set up correctly. It really gave me a peace of mind as some apps, you hear from them the next 1 or 2 days and when you are dealing with a lot of orders, there is a sense or urgency. So that was a gamechanger because I never had an app where the service was real-time 24/7. :)

DECOR HAVEN

Truly a life-saver of an app - Customer service is professional and great to work with and has helped me streamline my business TONS - Can't recommend enough!!

Solarflamme.de

I use this App since 2 weeks and i am impressed how good it works. Customers Service is outstanding , helping me setting it up right away and responding very fast in live chat. I highly recommend to use this app to other shop owners. Cheers , Kai

Beautiful People Beauty Supply

Downloading and setting up was easy and I'm sure it would have been a great app to use. However, customer service is sketchy. There isn't a number to call and I was told I can schedule a call to talk to someone. When I asked for a customer service number the person said they didn't have on at the moment. when I asked again they needed to go talk to someone, and when I finally got a number it was an app personal number. I'm really big on customer relations and this wasn't a good experience especially to do business with.

Golden Rule

Haven't used the app to fulfil any orders just yet but support has been super helpful at getting everything set up and integrated with Infinite Options.

Tree of Color

The app is working great. Had some troubles migrating to bulk fulfillments but the support is truly outstanding and was available to help me fix it in no time. I highly recommend it.

De Uria Sàrl

The app is easy to set up and support was extremely fast at helping us when we had some questions.
The app allows us to notify the right suppliers based on the country of the customer who placed the order.
Big thanks To Reuben and Sam for their help!

Amulleto

Easy to set up, Reuben was very helpful during the set up process. The app seams great. Let's see how it will work for me. Thanks!

FatalSales

They have great customer service that answered any questions that I could possibly of thought of.

Previous 1 3