Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and ability to cater to a global audience. It's praised for improving international customer conversion rates and page load speeds. The app automatically updates product prices based on current exchange rates and provides estimates in customers' own currencies. Merchants commend the support team for their efficiency. The app is free, easy to install, and works well on both desktop and mobile. It features an auto geo-location currency feature and is compatible with Shopify's multiple currencies.

April 27, 2020

Free to download, three easy steps and its up and running, Great app to have, especially for beginners

Moonlite Story
Singapore
Conversion Bear replied May 1, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 we appreciate it

Edited June 23, 2020

The only issue is that it refreshes the page after currency is changed but scroll value is saved so it's not that big of a deal. Saying that this is the best free conversion app I've found!

Novafit Co
March 18, 2020

This app is really awesome!!! It can help the buyers to easily answer their queries on the converted amount...Thank you very much for this app. This is really wonderful... Maybe this will help boost my store in terms of sales......

fazhionmumz
Philippines
Conversion Bear replied March 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤩Lynda.

August 26, 2022

Awesome App, Recommend it ! Client support is awesome. Jonathan helped me really fast. Its really inspiring !

iSmile
July 20, 2020

Best currency converter app for sure! Thank you a lot guys!
Wish you all the best! But why i cant change currency in chechout page?

Smartech
May 9, 2020

Great app! Works as expected! It has the options of all currencies and can be viewed on every website page. Recommended

Lively Brand
Conversion Bear replied May 13, 2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful review 👍

April 27, 2020

VERY HELPFUL AND EASY TO INSTALL TO MY SHOP THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE. 100% RECOMMENDED

ddalchigo
Malaysia
Conversion Bear replied May 1, 2020

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW 🙌

March 19, 2020

This app does what I expect! The support from Lynda was fabulous. I highly recommend this app.

Black Stripe Gallery
Conversion Bear replied March 19, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🤝highly appreciated! Lynda.

March 9, 2020

This currency converter app is so easy to install, the pricing is uhm... FREE! Conversion bear continues to raise the bar in ALL THINGS E-Commerce. I don't believe I've ever received better functionality, customer support (thank you so much Lynda & everyone at Conversion Bear.) I am so very thoroughly impressed by their apps. I believe this is the 4th or 5th app I've used from their collection. Keep in mind i've been an E-Commerce specialist for 5-6 years and do not usually write reviews unless I really truly believe it will help other sellers.

This app is great, it doesn't leave theme code and make everything a mess, if anyone knows how annoying left over code is, trust me, it's me. So that's one thing I really love about all of their apps to begin with.

As for the functionality of this app, it's fairly new but as soon as I saw the Conversion Bear Logo I had to download it to one of my E-com stores and take a quick look. All I can say is I just saved $100+ / Year for an app that is converting more international customers than I could've imagined. It has also increased page load speeds, and wow, I just can not believe it. Just when you think they can't do better. They DO EVEN BETTER! I recommend their applications, all of them. For those of you interested: I use their Sticky Add To Cart App/ Upsell App/ Currency Converter App/ Trusted Badges App, and One more that I can't quite remember, however i'll update this review when I take a look lol. PLEASE DO YOUR STORE A FAVOR. Click Install, Delete & Remove The Expensive Buggy Conversion App you're using now. They are so detail oriented at Conversion Bear, that even if you need a specific problem resolved. Rest assured, they WILL FIX IT! Whether it benefits their pocket or not. They're about helping you, not about helping their pockets as much as many of these other application development conglomerates.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
Conversion Bear replied March 9, 2020

By far the best review I ever read my entire professional life. I'm speechless. Thank you so much 🎉Lynda.

Edited July 31, 2020

This App Is Really Amazing And Free ! Really deserve Five Stars from Me
i Recommend it to everyone )))
Perfect !