Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and ability to cater to a global audience. It's praised for improving international customer conversion rates and page load speeds. The app automatically updates product prices based on current exchange rates and provides estimates in customers' own currencies. Merchants commend the support team for their efficiency. The app is free, easy to install, and works well on both desktop and mobile. It features an auto geo-location currency feature and is compatible with Shopify's multiple currencies.

November 23, 2020

Super easy to setup. Did not get to use it yet but we will see soon in the future. I will update it after my first international customer shops.

Colour Sol
July 14, 2020

Finally found the app that was looking for for auto currency conversion since shopify does not support shopify payments. Thank you!

One Hundred One
June 3, 2020

Thank you! It's exactly what I was looking for - Easy to install and has multi-currency on the checkout page too!

Beautiful Menace
May 12, 2020

Great app works perfectly ! and great quick customer support, you won't regret it I promise, thanks to Jonathan especially

environmente
Israel
Conversion Bear replied May 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🙌 happy to help! Jonathan.

May 4, 2020

Thank you sir for your program, unbelievable
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Red Rose Love Bear
Lithuania
Conversion Bear replied May 4, 2020

Our pleasure, thank you very much for your support and lovely review ❤️ Conversion Bear team.

May 11, 2020

I downloaded this app so I could give my customers options when viewing prices on my store. To be honest, still can't believe this app is free because there are so many apps in the app store that charge for this sort of thing. I love the fact that it gives me the ability to customize the currency converter to my liking and I can also customize exactly where I want it to show on my store. The instructions are very simple and easy to understand. So so happy I decided to download this app!!!!

Frass Box
Conversion Bear replied May 13, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review 🙌 we appreciate it!

Edited August 28, 2020

This app is great! This is exactly what I was searching for; a customizable and efficient FREE currency converter app! I enjoy how easy it is to set up and customize.
Thank you Conversion Bear!!

SleepyMonkey
December 28, 2020

The first time I tried to integrate it on my Shopify store, I had difficulties due to a system glitch. After a few moments, and my contact with their superb support team, everything went smoothly and I am really happy with the app ever since. It is extremely useful for the visitors/clients, as they have the means to view the price they have to pay for a product in their currency right on a page corner instead of opening a new tab on the browser to search for an online converter. Thanks, Polar Bear!

Binary Closet
October 5, 2020

It's a 1 minute install, works flawless AND collects data on how many currencies have been shown... And it's free? Like... What!?!

Cheeky Toddler
Switzerland
March 24, 2020

Simple and awesome application. Support is very prompt and friendly. Lynda has been very helpful. Thanks!

GameSup
Conversion Bear replied March 24, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 🤝 Lynda.