Automatic Free Gifts

Magic rules to add free products to your orders.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kinky Toy Store

I love this service because it gives me the opportunity to get free products with my orders. If a product is on sale and I place an order, I can choose to add the product to my order for free. It's a great way to get the products I want without having to spend any money. This is the perfect service for people who shop online. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Kinetics Cosmetics

This is the worst app I've ever tried. I tried to create a campaign for a free product and when I went to add a discount code it said the code doesn't exist and it wanted me to create one in Shopify discounts first. Why would I even need this app if I could create the discount in Shopify??? When I tried to get some customer support they make you go through one of those automated live chats that never connects you to a real person and doesn't help answer any questions. Don't waste your time, this app is terrible.

Bellini's Skin and Parfumerie

would love app to say the customer got the item before they reach the check out screen.. would also love to see free gifts w/ restrictions, such as buying $99 in a certain brand to get a free gift. At the moment it is pretty basic free gift app. Good for simply uses.

Ability Superstore

App doesn't add items to basket, therefore rendering it pretty much useless when your main customer base is elderly or not IT literate. Causes huge confusion for customers.

January 25, 2022

Hi there, we're truly sorry the app doesn't match your customers needs. Please be assured that we too would want the product to be applied earlier than post-purchase, and are currently working with Shopify to propose an alternative solution. However please note that current restrictions are due to how Shopify works, we're doing what we can with what Shopify has to offer.
Thank you for your understanding.

Wattbike

Does what it says on the tin! Adding free gifts after the order has been placed is especially useful when dealing with express checkouts. It would be great to allow you to add a free gift by SKU.

SisstrEU

there is no need to add a gift to the order AFTER the order was placed. I am looking for an app that adds the free gift into the shopping cart so it helps the customer to convert.

Rejuva Fresh

I am surprised how well this application, which appears overly simple on the surface, really works nicely and effectively. It’s super easy to use, anyone will think so. Within the first few days I already noticed some customers deliberately ordered more because I showed a free gift incentive over a certain amount . Thanks for the nice application .

Pukka Herbs DE

It worked for the first few months, then unfortunately not anymore. Shopify Support couldn't help me. What a shame!

August 31, 2021

Hi there, we're truly sorry about your experience and would gladly help you resolve that issue - can you email the details not to Shopify support but to our support at help@bigblue.io?

Have a great day !

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love this app! It's one of the simplest apps I've ever used, and it does exactly what I was looking for. There are only a few other apps that do something relatively similar, but those apps make it complicated and expensive. This one is a free, quick, simple, nice addition!

NO GUNK

This app is truly helpful to us. We don't need to manually add the free gifts to an order as this app does the job! The founders immediately worked on our special request to have the discount code to be optional, and activate the free gift based on minimum spend alone. It just took a short period of time for them to apply our request. They listen to the users which is a good quality of a company. Kudos and best of luck! I highly recommend this app

Previous 1