Automatic Free Gifts

Automatic Free Gifts

by Bigblue

Magic rules to add free products to your orders.

Pukka Herbs DE

It worked for the first few months, then unfortunately not anymore. Shopify Support couldn't help me. What a shame!

August 31, 2021

Hi there, we're truly sorry about your experience and would gladly help you resolve that issue - can you email the details not to Shopify support but to our support at help@bigblue.io?

Have a great day !

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love this app! It's one of the simplest apps I've ever used, and it does exactly what I was looking for. There are only a few other apps that do something relatively similar, but those apps make it complicated and expensive. This one is a free, quick, simple, nice addition!

NO GUNK

This app is truly helpful to us. We don't need to manually add the free gifts to an order as this app does the job! The founders immediately worked on our special request to have the discount code to be optional, and activate the free gift based on minimum spend alone. It just took a short period of time for them to apply our request. They listen to the users which is a good quality of a company. Kudos and best of luck! I highly recommend this app

Gingerlilyfrance

Seems very easy to use but the app does not allow any discount code to be inserted.
Maybe you should try to find a solution?

LAZOS

No permite crear ninguna campaña. Espero que pronto lo solucionen, es una app que tiene muy buen pinta.