AutoHide Soldout Products

AutoHide Soldout Products

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Automatically Hide and Unhide Out of Stock Products

Promotions247

Best out of stock product hiding app, with excellent support!
App is super easy to use, and very customisable. Works well in hiding soldout products and variants from the store.
Best part is that, app is smart enough to understand which products to hide and which not to hide.
Example: We have some downloadable products that we don't want to hide. And without us doing any extra settings app handles it very well.
We also oversell few products, And app allows us to do that by not hiding the products we want to oversell.

Perfect app for my needs!

Skosh Shop

The app works great to hide soldout variants.
Price is good.
Customer service is great.
They are always helpful and reply to email very quickly.

Trendeology

Must have app!
The app works great!
Also, the support team is very professional and quick respond for your questions.
Highly recommend.

CUTIQ BUTIQ

Easy and simple to use app. Works well hiding out of stock products from store.

toocuteforme

Great app, easy to set up and use. Great customer service too - very responsive and helpful.
Now on the product page dropdown, we have only variants that are in stock. Out of stock variants are now not shown in the drop-down.

App also hides out of stock products from collection and search page, which is great.

Felts

Excellent. Did what it said. A lot of my products had sold out - I had plans to hide them but did not have time to go one by one & I found this app. It saved me a lot of time.
App also works to hide out of stock variants.

Raising A Little

Recommended app for store having unique products, and you don't want to show out of stock products in store.
simple app, easy to use and no setup required.

Oroluna

Great App to hide out of stock variants.

We tried many apps, but this is the only app which can hide individual variants of products which are out of stock. Bye bye to out of stock products and variants.

Mayorista Consumibles

Big time saver app!

AutoHide Soldout Products App works just as advertised, the time this app saves us is phenomenal.
I sell lots of unique products and really needed a way to remove out of stock products taking up space in my website. Customer service always replies same day or next morning and handles your answers or requests... I'm so happy!

Taragui Es

100% recommended the app.

Excellent option for hiding soldout products from the store. Also, the app has the option to notify on low stock products at no extra cost.

Previous 1