AutoHide Soldout Products

AutoHide Soldout Products

by Anglerfox

Automatically Hide and Unhide Out of Stock Products

Kashmir Loom

I used this app to Hide Sold out Variants. I tried many app but this was only app that worked very in a very simple way. This app works fine without any conflict with any other app for inventory. Customization was done very quickely after the request. I am grateful to Anglerfox team for the support in resolving my problem especially Chandra Rekha.

ZEPHYR

Highly Recommended. This app is very helpful. Keep up the good work. I am using their app for one of my website.

Zliide

I used this app to help me auto hide variants out of stock :) I got help from the team setting everything up and it was amazing. They did a great job! Thank you so much guys!

Little Entourage

This app is great!! Definitely worth having this app on your store. Customer service is amazing, very fast and efficient!!!

Minasari Home

Edit again. Let's start from the beginning. 1) Autohide also adds to your plan any item which is either in status draft or archived. So very soon you are paying the maximum. 2) Once you reach your plan limit, there is no communication. You need to find out for yourself. Since we use around 50 apps, i do not think I have time to verify each app each day. Very annoying. The app itself works fine. But the above points are very important to me, as a business.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Your feedback is very important to us, and we keep updating our app continuosly to meet our customers needs and expectations. If you struggle with any issues in future, you can write to us directly at support@anglerfox.com.

We are always here to help you.

Always Knitting and Sewing

I have been using this amazing app for over a year now. I needed the app developers to do some more work on a new theme and they have been amazing, so accommodating getting the work done really quickly . The app works really well and I would recommend this great company to everyone needing to hide sold out products and variants

TEKmarket.com.au

With 1000+ items in my store this app has allowed me to hide the many that are out of stock and make it look clean and presentable. I took the option of the hide variant feature and wiith some assistance from the technical team that supports the app have been able to implement it nicely. Job well done and highly recommended.

Sarah Haran Accessories

this application has been very useful and has helped us manage our product listing and stock. we have been able to hide products that we do not want to delete from our shop which saves us a lot of time. thanks for assisting us with our support queries as well. the response times were good given that you are in india

Triparte Store

Great app! Very simple and great way to boost sales over the front-end, making all items that aren't available un-displayed.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Excellent app. Does exactly what is says it will. If you need to remove products or variants that are not for sale this app does it perfectly. Yes you have to pay the fee to hide variants, but this COULD NOT be clearer when you sign up. The support can be a little slow, but it was done in reasonable time and with good communication.
You can see it working on our site:
www.halcyonblue.com