AutoHide Soldout Products

Automatically Hide and Unhide Out of Stock Products

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Acessorios & Companhia

Location Portugal

Chandra Rekha you are the best, thanks for all help, all is working fine! Recomend. If i need something i will definitly go talk with you. Once again Thanks. Great Work.

Present Story

I have been using this app for several years now and overall I am extremely happy with it. I did have some issues recently where the auto hide function had stopped working on my website, but after contacting their customer service, the issue was resolved in a timely manner and is all working properly again now. I value customer service highly and was very happy with the resolution of my issues. I highly recommend this app for online stores that have many products that may come in and out of stock, as it saves the customer seeing products that they cannot purchase at the time.

Test Valley Models.com

Not really happy.
Got charged during the seven day "free" period.
Now the App tells me I have to login, but no login screen available.
Tried clicking on help desk only to get the message that "session has expired"
Contacted App developers by Email, no response after 3 days. Yes it works, but I am unable to control how it works, and how often. I get the feeling that some of the reviews on here have been written by the developers friends.
Do Shopify verify reviews? After a phone call it appears that this App has been tested on all browsers, but does not work with Firefox, the solution seems to be for me to change browser. Ummm NO! I'm not changing my browser to suit your APP, make it work with Firefox, otherwise I'll be changing browsers all the time to suit Apps! So another update.
I've been offered three months free, which is pointless if the app will not work with the browser I am using. It is easier for me to find an app that works with Firefox, than it is to open another browser, and remember which one works, when I want to use this app. For some reason the developers cannot comprehend this. I can now report that the issue with Firefox has been resolved, and the app is now working with the browser. ****Update 27/02/2022**** When this APP hides products, it hides the URL, which produces a 404 error on Google, 404 errors will stop Goggle crawling and indexing your pages.
Google was refusing to index my pages, even when I submitted them manually for indexing.
After disabling this APP the number of indexed pages on my site doubled in less than 12 hrs.
If you install this APP, keep a close eye on your Google indexing via your search console. I have asked this question with the APP developers and this is the reply from them.
"Hi There,
​​When a product hide from the store then Shopify removes that product URL.
​If someone loads that product then it will show a 404 page not found.
Google indexing is not related to our app. That is related to SEO.
​So our app won't affect anything on your store.
​​Regards,
​Chandra Rekha." They admit that hiding the URL results in a 404, but then say it's an SEO problem, which is true.
In other words, this APP is bad for SEO, and will affect your Google ranking. So I have had to down rank my rating once again to one star, if there were a 0 star rating it would get that, purely because it is not SEO compatible.

United Nude

The support team is great. They were quick to respond and they helped us with all of our customizations. Instead of hiding variants completely, they were able to mask the swatches with a gray overlay.

Kashmir Loom

I used this app to Hide Sold out Variants. I tried many app but this was only app that worked very in a very simple way. This app works fine without any conflict with any other app for inventory. Customization was done very quickely after the request. I am grateful to Anglerfox team for the support in resolving my problem especially Chandra Rekha.

ZEPHYR

Highly Recommended. This app is very helpful. Keep up the good work. I am using their app for one of my website.

Zliide

I used this app to help me auto hide variants out of stock :) I got help from the team setting everything up and it was amazing. They did a great job! Thank you so much guys!

Little Entourage

This app is great!! Definitely worth having this app on your store. Customer service is amazing, very fast and efficient!!!

Minasari Home

Edit again. Let's start from the beginning. 1) Autohide also adds to your plan any item which is either in status draft or archived. So very soon you are paying the maximum. 2) Once you reach your plan limit, there is no communication. You need to find out for yourself. Since we use around 50 apps, i do not think I have time to verify each app each day. Very annoying. The app itself works fine. But the above points are very important to me, as a business.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Your feedback is very important to us, and we keep updating our app continuosly to meet our customers needs and expectations. If you struggle with any issues in future, you can write to us directly at support@anglerfox.com.

We are always here to help you.

Always Knitting and Sewing

I have been using this amazing app for over a year now. I needed the app developers to do some more work on a new theme and they have been amazing, so accommodating getting the work done really quickly . The app works really well and I would recommend this great company to everyone needing to hide sold out products and variants

Previous 1 3 4 5