Automate Shipping Profiles

Automate Shipping Profiles

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Save time & bulk assign your products into shipping profiles

SHOPADO

works great....ridiculously expensive for a feature that shopify should have included as standard though

August 24, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad that the app worked well for you and that you were able to sort your extensive catalog and not spend days doing it.

As much as we would like to offer Automate Shipping Profiles at a lower price, unfortunately, there is a cost for the server infrastructure required to rapidly bulk-assign products to shipping profiles and for the app constantly to be listening to product updates or new products added to your catalog.

Unfortunately, we cannot control that Shopify opted not to include a bulk-sorting feature, but we are glad that Automate Shipping Profiles saved you over a day that would have been spent sorting your products.

Best regards,
Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

TheTravelEdit

This is app super easy to use, and has incredible support! Always get an email back super fast. 5 stars from me, highly recommended.

FanBrander

Incredibly useful with lightning-fast support. Helped us assign more than ten thousand items to proper shipping profiles. Thanks!

Ditty Laser Designs

Great app. Does everything I need it to and support is top notch. Couldn't ask for a better app for handling shipping fees.

古福庵 [ KOFUKUAN ] オンラインストア

Item A: Shipping fee $ 40
Product B: Shipping fee $ 40
In the above case, the shipping fee will be $ 40 and cannot be added.

November 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback of Automate Shipping Profiles.

I'm sorry if our app description was unclear or misled you. Automate Shipping Profiles doesn't do rating; it bulk assigns products to their respective Shopify shipping profile. All of your rating will still be handled in Shopify using their shipping profiles, and unfortunately, profiles have basic blending and no conditional logic to get rates to calculate the way you described.

The app is intended for merchants who can get the results they need with Shopify's shipping profiles (simple rate blending). Since Shopify didn't add in any automation to profiles, merchants have to manually assign each product individually to each of their Shopify shipping profiles. When these stores have hundreds/thousands of products, this is virtually impossible and takes days. Automate Shipping Profiles does this in minutes.

As I noted in the email I sent you earlier, you can get the advanced rate blending you need using our flagship app, Intuitive Shipping.

Again, I apologize about any miscommunication in our app listing.

Warm regards,
Sharon

Floor City

It works. What else can I ask for. Make sure to hit up support if you get stuck. They are very helpful.