4.9

Merchants find this app user-friendly and ideal for beginners due to its easy setup and navigation. It's appreciated for offering free traffic and ads, making it suitable for businesses on a budget. The app is praised for its responsive customer support, ability to increase traffic and sales, and AI optimization for better ad campaigns. Merchants also value its easy ad creation, product listing features, and the display of products as ads on other stores. The availability of a free plan makes it a popular choice for new store owners.

July 27, 2023

Quick respond from assistance, Prabha. I am new to it so had to check around how it works and later will add more reviews
Very quick to use App

LoveShoply
Colombia
June 26, 2023

I am extremely satisfied with the assistance provided by this application. The support team has been phenomenal in addressing all my queries and concerns. Their prompt and efficient responses have made my experience with the app truly remarkable.

Sparkytots
7 months using the app
Edited April 25, 2023

Thank you for the ads conversion ability on other peoples ads. Hopefully it will help me drive sales. you guys could implement a way for us to put more products in front of more people and we choose which amount and maybe pay for the extra traffic I would be willing to pay. Thanks so much.

My Online Store
December 4, 2023

Seems to work ok

DJW Trend Furniture-Home Goods
4 minutes using the app
June 26, 2023

Amazing Service very helpful and nice as well was able to help me fast with my problem and now my store is good

Anthony's Wearhouse
3 months using the app
June 29, 2023

I like this app because it gives my shop the opportunity to be shown up as ads on another shop. I really recommend this app.

MLNshops
8 months using the app
August 25, 2023

instant and quick reply.... and very easy to understand process, and nice traffic catch for products.

Cartfiller
India
19 days using the app
July 17, 2023

Easy but I do not know how it works... maybe a video would help...

Hope it works to boost sales :)

Glitzmug

3DPrintStoreSTL
Vietnam
11 minutes using the app
Edited May 28, 2023

Being new Shopify store owner, new traffic is necessary. It was extremely easy to set up free ads. Will be watching result to upgrade packages. There customer teams was quick to respond. Defintely recommend these guys

My Store