4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and free traffic and ads features, making it ideal for startups and small online stores. Its standout feature is showcasing products as ads on other stores, potentially boosting visibility and traffic. The app uses AI optimization for improved ad campaigns and insightful data for enhanced website performance. Merchants commend the responsive and professional customer support team. The app's free plan makes it accessible for all businesses, and it's recommended for those looking to streamline their advertising campaigns.

September 28, 2023

Man I love Shopify that was easy. I tried Sellvia and bye bye to you.

Diamond vip Furniture.Store
3 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Good

DROPSHOP
Bosnia & Herzegovina
About 22 hours using the app
August 8, 2023

Love that support makes contact right away to assist in the setup! Thank you! I'm eager to explore this app as a brand-new tiny start-up! The reviews give me hope that it wi drive more traffic and conversions!

Miel Jewelry
18 days using the app
April 23, 2023

Nice app easy to use. The integration process was great. I will definitely recommend this platform to anyone who want to create Ads campaigns with ease and less stress.

nolimit
18 days using the app
October 15, 2023

super easy to set up.

PetPaws and Homeware
About 2 months using the app
August 31, 2023

The game-changing Automizely Traffic & Ads app makes traffic generation simple, improves ad campaigns with AI optimization, and provides insightful data for better website performance.

Zenovo Collection
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
August 30, 2023

I installed it right away and it's great. I hope everything works out for me.so far I like this application if everything is free to start then it's cool so everything is ok.

Shekershop
Kazakhstan
8 days using the app
April 17, 2023

Love the for now on, simple and easy waiting for the good results as i want to. Special thanks to Jai Helped me with appreciate it.

AsterNova
3 months using the app
July 31, 2023

The team is really fast in responding and helping with an issue. I contacted them and within 3 minutes my problem was solved.

ELANAD MARKET
4 months using the app
September 4, 2023

I am new to this app and this far it is a app I recommend. There is a chat box with someone that is ready to help.

www.changeinchrist.com