Reviews (731)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to generate free traffic and boost sales through an efficient ad exchange platform. They find it easy to set up and integrate, with features that effectively promote products from other stores to drive additional traffic. The app's performance is quick and efficient, and the customer support team, including staff members like Pooja, Sandiya, and Akanksha, is responsive and professional. Support is readily available via chat, enhancing the user-friendly experience.

May 29, 2023

I got help the customer service and really thankful for that. This app is very cool for those who want to have exchange traffic.

Komfort Corners
Norway
2 months using the app
June 20, 2021

I'm using this app to drive more customers to my website. I hope it helps me to build a customer base. I will update in a week and tell yall how it's going. I just add it 10mins ago and so far so good.

D'vine Beàutí Bar & Fashions
Edited September 22, 2021

I use this app to app me promote my store to reach a wide variety of people super helpful and just w

Kickin' It With Net
March 6, 2022

Super helpful and I love their apps they have helped my store make more money and all for free. Love

steezydollboutique
June 27, 2021

The customer service is excellent, great app. Ankush was a great help when I reached out for assistance.

Flavas Clothing Co
April 29, 2021

Just started, Beginning to be happy with what being served. Hope to see more from you guys! Great work, thanks for the free to use.

Wahdinii Store
Malaysia
August 10, 2021

awesome app!! Very helpful for my online shop. Would definitely recommend this to others who wants traffic for their shops.

WaltermenCo.
February 17, 2023

The best assistance i ever seen!
THEY ARE FAST FOR REPLY!
Absolutely i give 5 stars to it! Well done !

DM COMPANY
Albania
March 11, 2022

Service client très efficace et sympa je recommande sans hésiter toutes l'equipe est à l'écoute et très réactif

Oléna-Fashion
France
July 24, 2023

Wowo wowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowoowowwowowwowowowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
waaaaaaaaaa