Reviews (719)

4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, quick to set up, and easy to navigate. It's highly recommended for new businesses looking to boost website traffic and sales due to its free traffic and ads feature. Merchants appreciate the AI optimization and insightful data for enhancing website performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and professional assistance. The app is noted for providing a seamless ad exchange experience and a hands-on approach to product advertising.

August 25, 2022

Fast and effective service! It's always a pleasure to talk to any customer service rep here!!!!!!!!!

Aria by Apriil Couture
April 4, 2023

Already making impressions within less than an hour of launching my campaign. Great live chat and customer support.

HUBRUSH
Nigeria
January 10, 2022

staff are really helpful and knowledgeable. app works really well. it is such a great concept. especially for those online businesses just starting out. would recommend.

BerryEco
May 29, 2023

I got help the customer service and really thankful for that. This app is very cool for those who want to have exchange traffic.

Komfort Corners
Norway
July 24, 2023

Wowo wowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowoowowwowowwowowowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
waaaaaaaaaa

Classic luxury
Saudi Arabia
2 days using the app
June 20, 2021

I'm using this app to drive more customers to my website. I hope it helps me to build a customer base. I will update in a week and tell yall how it's going. I just add it 10mins ago and so far so good.

D'vine Beàutí Bar & Fashions
Edited September 22, 2021

I use this app to app me promote my store to reach a wide variety of people super helpful and just w

Kickin' It With Net
March 6, 2022

Super helpful and I love their apps they have helped my store make more money and all for free. Love

steezydollboutique
June 27, 2021

The customer service is excellent, great app. Ankush was a great help when I reached out for assistance.

Flavas Clothing Co
April 29, 2021

Just started, Beginning to be happy with what being served. Hope to see more from you guys! Great work, thanks for the free to use.

Wahdinii Store