Reviews (731)

4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, quick to set up, and easy to navigate. It's highly recommended for new businesses looking to boost website traffic and sales due to its free traffic and ads feature. Merchants appreciate the AI optimization and insightful data for enhancing website performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and professional assistance. The app is noted for providing a seamless ad exchange experience and a hands-on approach to product advertising.

April 20, 2021

o app é excelente, facil de usar, tem o suporte a todo momento. Gostei e esta super recomendado por mim.

Eazy ever
Brazil
April 22, 2023

Pooja was amazingly helpful I can't thank her enough and the experience was defiantly something I would do again.

Lolabud Antiques & Collectables.
February 10, 2023

They have friendly customer service ad it was very quick the traffic seems to be coming in and they have many useful services.

Yooth-Store
Germany
May 18, 2023

Great product with some awesome results! Support was great and dealt with all issues very quickly. Good experience

ArtfulChills
February 4, 2023

They have a great support assistance. Ayushi very fast response in dealing with my problems. Very good

Artistiquejoy
Indonesia
March 5, 2023

Easy to use and understand even for a beginner as I most definitely am. This looks to be a very good low cost way to drive traffic

WikkedWear
Edited July 16, 2021

I used the app and the rep Tushar was very helpful. He showed me what to do without any hesitation. I was really concerned about how to see if my product were being seen on other store platforms.

Keep It Simple And Be Intelligent
Edited July 18, 2021

I just install this apps and the respond from the support team is good. Really appreciate and thank you.

thesixpackfitness.com
Singapore
September 17, 2021

Helpful and nice customer support:) They responded to my request quickly. Overall is a good experience for me to use this app. Hopefully, it can help boost my store:)

Party Goddess
Hong Kong SAR
June 6, 2023

This app was super easy to set up and use. Customer service team was ready for any questions. Can't wait to see results.

SACHEXSTUDIO