Order Tracking ‑ Free Shipping

Order Tracking ‑ Free Shipping

by AVADA Commerce

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

Progressive Unicorn

Impeccable support by Candace and Roger on the Shipping and Invoice generator apps! Prompt, kind and knowledgable, they help me resolve 3 issues in 10 mins. Highly recommended.

Arizva

I use this app for Order Tracking. AVASHIP is really good and easy to use. I also had a few problems with the layout, but the AVADA Support is really nice and helpful and fixed them for free. I can really recommend this app to everyone.

ShopEuraco

Fast response from developer to render help in our requests.
Very easy to use app. Highly recommend!

Joyful Equestrian

Get customer service. Prompt help after having difficulty getting a link to the tracking page on my footer menu. Looking forward to using the app and relieved their is help on the backend when I need it.

June 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. That's our pleasure to assist you and I hope the app will help your customers track their shipments easily.

If you need further support, feel free to connect us anytime.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy

AltaModo

As always, great app and everything works without trouble. Installation is easy as well, keep up the good work!

SpineCare Engineer

good simple to use app, nice UI, it set up tracking page for you, can create and save different set of bar and it is FREE

Baie Run Pet Products Inc.

I have used this app to increase my AOV. It was easy to install and I am already getting results. My AOV has increased 15% within a month.

The Moss Boss Studio

Honestly, it's really refined and flawless for a free app. Other order tracking apps would require you to pay but this is completely free. So why not? I downloaded it just to try it out and I've had some trouble setting it up at first due to my lack of knowledge but the assistance I've received from Daisy at AVADA was flawless. She was so patient throughout the whole process the fix was so fast. Wow! AVADA deserves more reviews for this. I have their SEO app and this app and it's already such ease! Thanks for this :)

May 26, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!
Daisy

Electroplanets LTD

Just download the app, easy to set up, work well. I had to contact customer service to fix my problem, And they help me quickly and well. happy with them.

L'Enchanteur de Papilles

Just download the app, easy to set up, work well. I had to contact customer service to set up a date, And they help me quick and well. 2nd app with avada and still happy with them.

May 18, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime
Daisy