AVASHIP: Order Tracking

AVASHIP: Order Tracking | Reviews

by AVADA

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

Teslyar

Unfortunately, this app doesn't auto update carriers like FedEx of DHL, making it pretty useless. It also doesn't support a lot of big carriers.

November 29, 2021

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your experience.
There are two things I want to figure out here:
1. You get the issue of shipments not updated > We do not find this issue in other store so uur technical guy is checking it right now to make sure it works properly on your store.
2. Our Tracking tool supports almost all carriers, especially big ones, so I wonder which one you want to use but not find it on AVADA?

I also sent you a follow up email, kindly check it and keep in touch so that we can assist you better.

Thank you!

KikiSexyCurvy

Support solved my problems quick. Even they stayed with me via email until problem solved. Thank you! It is free!

Bede Merchandise

-Just started using the app and looking forward to increased business and quality experience for my customers

The Simple Merchant

I love using this app. It gives you a free shipping bar on top and it sets a goal. The bar automatically subtracts from the goal. There's a lot of customization options and you can even target by region which is my favorite part.

HenleysHomeCare

Excellent app really simple to use and easy to setup, I would highly recommend it. You can use for a multitude of things not just shipping.

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I really like this app. There were a few issues with the set up but the support is helpful and responsive

100functions

Customer service is amazing. Helpful, fast and understandable replies. The app is also really easy to use and simple to install for my website.

August 10, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences!

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉
Daisy

effieshop

An excellent program and worth downloading, a useful program. I really thank the service providers, an excellent company, and an excellent application

SE7ViBEZ

this app works very nice . customer support is right on time in need of help. i have no issues with the app so far so good . i will continue to use this app

ZAIONMART

Great customer support...!
Fantastic app for everyone...!
I love this app and i recommend everyone to install this app...!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13