AVADA Free Shipping Bar

AVADA Free Shipping Bar

by AVADA Commerce

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

Ginger Store

This app is free. Amazing! It is simple and easy to use. Excellent customer service! Respond and update anything I needed within 24hrs. Highly recommended! Exactly what I was looking for! This app makes a better user experience on our site.

Enjoyki

very easy! Simple to use, perfect for a new store! very easy! Now we create a new campaign and test the app

XXL Scrunchie & Co

Do not schedule your campaigns. Just post the announcements as they are available. I scheduled an announcement bar for a sale I was having next week and over 1000 customers already saw it and I woke up to many emails asking "why doesn't this code work." Now my customers see my sale I am having next week and that ruined the other offers I am currently having. It also automatically sent out emails that I did not turn on. I have to delete this app.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback about our app. It helps us improve the app better for you and other users.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our solution and update.

Best regards,

Absolute North Clothing

I love this app, it's very easy to use and i didn't have to deal with any technical coding stuff. best thing.

enhats.com

I hope it does what I need. I'm stuck with the setup, but the app looks promising and there are plenty of options to customize the bar.

In Pursuit of Tea

Works exactly as designed with simple instructions and nice customization options. You can set up rules to exclude the bar on certain pages, which we needed as our wholesale store follows different shipping rules. What more could you ask for?

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

Happy selling!

Xmas in Quarantine

AVADA offers a free, easy way to display my stores sales and discount. I love that the bar is customizable, even options for different holidays and seasons.

November 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so thankful to hear that you have a great experience with our app.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your email so that we can discuss more on how to make the best use of this app.

Best regards,

The Skid Factory - Official Website

Avada Free Shipping Bar was really easy to install. The support that I received with a query that I had was prompt and directly assisted with my issue. Overall it is a great addition to our store.

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

mylil'closet

the app is useful, especially for starters. Although sometimes the campaign doesn't seem to work and has to be reloaded several times.

Threeebuy

very good and easydafdfasdfasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9