Avyya ‑ Modern Sales Booster

Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown, Shipping Timer, Sold Counter

$14.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Avyya Modern Sales Booster - Improve conversion

Onushshar

Location India

this a very helpful app. the payment badges options are plenty. it helps to retain customer trust. recommend using the app.

September 22, 2022

Wow! Thank you for the 5-star review. I really loved how you put the payment icons in the shop's footer and I am glad to see that you also utilized the stock countdown and shipping timer! I'm sure that'll surely help boost conversion in the shop! 😊

Swann & Mia

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Application vraiment utile, et le service client est top si ont a la moindre demande. Je recommande vraiment.

September 13, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour la revue fantastique 😊

zendise.de

Location Germany

Great App.
I used it to implement a sold counter. Deployment and configuration is very easy. Some things need to be improved, but the developer is very responsive and open for feedback and improvements. I recommend this app!

September 8, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-Star review and for all the feedback you provide on a regular basis. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. :-)

Staartjes en Strikjes

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very user-friendly app with many possibilities. I was very well and kindly helped by Sagar and some adjustments were even made so that the text could be fully translated. Highly recommended!

August 19, 2022

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to know that you had a 5-star experience with our app. 😊

Les Guidé

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support and customer service! I had an question, that has been fully resolved by the Avyya Support team

August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! By the way, the shipping timer looks perfect and seamless in your shop! 🙂

theaesthetics.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Its A good App Really Simple Easy To Use It, in 1 app there are many options and most important thing this is free app , recommended

June 24, 2022

Simple Community

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 26 minutes

It is a very user friendly app and the support team gave me quick responses about my questions. I highly recommend the app.

88WIN

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to provide stock counter and countdown functionality, as well as the Payment Badges. The App works brilliantly and and is 2.0 ready and seamlessly integrated with our Flex current theme.
The app support is brilliant, the tech team also implemented some extra functionality requirements for us the same day. I would definitely recommend this App and Developer.

IQKids24

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and has some amazing widgets, easy to use and looks very neat. Customer support is also quick and efficient! Highly recommend!

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We’re here for you anytime.

The Fashion Gift Shop

A fantastic app, easy to set up, takes only seconds. Easy to use with your theme (v2), looks amazing and is very professional looking. The developer is very friendly and always goes out of his way to help and is open to ideas to improve the app. Truly amazing.

March 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :-)

Previous 1