Awesome Upsell

Boost up your sales using this 2-in-1 app!

Free plan available

STORE BIJOUX INVICTUS

Location Mauritius

Merci à l'assistance Awesome merci Olivier ! Une explication facile et toujours bien résolu une assistance qui vous aide directement au top service impeccable je vous recommande Awesome ! Une application facile ! Vous ne serez pas déçu ! J'en suis vraiment contente !

Pen Tips

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great service, got our first results within an hour of putting it online. Slightly steep learning curve, could use explainer video for best practices and examples. Very customizable!

Kratosz

Location Netherlands

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good en the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

boblebricoleur

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really like the 2 upsells, if you use it to miss on the upsell inside the thank you page!
The support is also great 10/10

HappyShape™ - Le débardeur qui vous veut du bien !

The team is really good and the app has a nice interface, easy to use.
For the price it's better than other upsell app and it has increased the AOV so fully worth it

Easy Slim

Location France

Easy to use and love the upsell in the thank you page!
Free plan is also perfect to start and the support was fast to answer any of my question.
If you are looking for a good upsell app i recommend this one

Bijou-Magique.fr

Time spent using app About 1 month

I choose this app because I wanted something easy to configure and to integrate in my shop. I only have an issue while configuring but the support was awesome for that.
On top of being easy to use, I was quite impressed by the ROI. The cart average price has increased (+45%).

I faced an unexpected issue: I ran out of stock on some products faster than expected :)