B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

MML B2B

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. Easy to setup. Highly recommend this to anyone else - thanks!

Horn.Jewelry

So happy to find this wonderful app. Also got wonderful support from the developer. I highly recommend this app!

BulkBox

The app works perfectly as we expected, and Adam was quick to respond to our questions. We recommend the product highly!

JHmarketNZ

Wonderful customer service. Way beyond my expectation. That's how you get 5 stars. Thank you very much.

Homerica East

Adam was very helpful. HE was very quick and efficient. He helped me with showing stock with login at different pages

FLICK E-CIG

the support is mind blowing the guys here are gems 100% recommended i was stressed out for days tried several apps this one is very user friendly and its the cheapest

Tielka Wholesale

Fantastic app, I wish I had known about this when we launched our wholesale website, it's a great solution and priced well.

Canplast Mexico

This app does exactly what is says: It hides the prices of the store unless the customer is registered and manually verified by the store's admin.
Adam was very responsive and he even managed adapt it with some special requests for my theme. I didn't want the legend to show everywhere (cause it is too repetitive) so he just disappear the prices and only show the log-in legend in the actual product page. Adam even managed to remove the prices from the search box which I think was more difficult.

All in all I would greatly recommend this app.

Singh Distribution LLC

I used this app to approve customers before letting them see prices. It is very easy to use and simple. I needed some help with an issue and got support right away. I would definitely recommend this app. It has worked great for me.

AAB CO.

I received a quick and excellent service
The app is very helpful for B2B stores
Online support is accessible and answers very quickly

Previous 1