B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

Zedaro

Works great and top notch service. They get back to you right away if you have any questions/concerns/changes.

Coilbenders Distribution

best thing about this app is customer service if you get stuck on anything they are more than happy to help. thanks for making my life easy.

Beestetic

Works just as expected! Support is very fast (chat is inside.) The developer helped me to fix my problem in less than 5min. Highly recommended.

Boutique del Gourmet bij Maktub Trading

Im so far happy with the service .Very good support . They help me to configurate my b2b business . Thanks To Adam

Electrickidscar.com

I rate the customer service by chat! Adam fixed my issue really quickly. Thanks again. And the app also works now.

Stitches Dealer

For a lot of businesses that have a B2B model, they need a simple solution like this for their clients. It works great and we are very happy with it.

Mobility2you

It's nice application and also thanks to Adam from Singleton software, Who helped in my all quires in this applications.

Marbled Beef Pro

It is a very nice application. I advise

Cosman-Interior

Perfect costumer service ! Great App :-) It works perfect...
Got a fast support by Chat. Thank you for support.

madebycooperstrade

App does what it says on the tin. Support was very good and helped addressed a few problems very quickly. Using to approve users and happy with the results.

Previous 1 3 4 5