B2B Verify Customers

B2B Verify Customers

by Singleton software

Authorizing customers to see prices and "Add to cart" buttons

Evohold

This is a fantastic application for your Shopify webshop. We used it to restrict the viewing of pricing on our web shop. It didn't quite do what we wanted, so I wrote to the company, and they made some changes which worked perfectly for our website! 100% super happy! Highly recommended.

Mask24.net B2B Geschäftskundenshop

Great app! Helped us a lot! Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. 6 Stars!

sumim.lt

I sell products mean for professional users. They require different pricing that cannot be shown to the general public. B2B Verify Customer does exactly that - hides the prices from the general public, but sows them to the registered, logged-in and authorized customers, thus making possible automatic sales. I had a question about automatic notifications about newly registered users, and the Support solved it in no time. Thank you, Adam! So far, I am very happy!

Wildtouch

We needed an app to help replicate wholesale features without paying the high prices Shopify charges. This app does the job. Perfect. The support is fast and efficient everything works perfectly.

Cerepharma

Very good customer support, fast and efficient. Adam directly understood my need and found a solution. The application works very well. Nice to be among their customers :D

Porch View Home

Great App, just what i need.
Adam you are doing an excellent work, thank you so very much for your help.

Zedaro

Works great and top notch service. They get back to you right away if you have any questions/concerns/changes.

Coilbenders Distribution

best thing about this app is customer service if you get stuck on anything they are more than happy to help. thanks for making my life easy.

Beestetic

Works just as expected! Support is very fast (chat is inside.) The developer helped me to fix my problem in less than 5min. Highly recommended.

Boutique del Gourmet bij Maktub Trading

Im so far happy with the service .Very good support . They help me to configurate my b2b business . Thanks To Adam

Previous 1 3 4 5 6