Quick Stock Notifier ‑ Instock

Quick Stock Notifier ‑ Instock

by Hubify Apps

Notify customer when items are back in stock by restock alert

Vancouver Classics

maybe a goo app but not working for me. app not showing up at all. latest brooklyn theme. wasted my time. i just hope they mention compatibility so that it wont waste our time.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We went over issues that you had with the Brooklyn theme. We were able to improve the experience further and cross-tested our app on the Brooklyn theme and seems to be working fine. We have sent you an email on March 2nd with a demo and steps to make it workable on your theme but we did not receive a reply, we have further followed up a couple more times and are available for a zoom meeting. If you can please contact us at support@hubifyapps.com we would be happy to assist you further.

Willy Worms

I have been through a few apps which offer the ability to notify customers when items are back in stock. None of them really fitted the bill as they often wouldn't support multiple inventory locations (if they did it was for an exorbitant fee). The guys behind this app have been great from the start, helping me get it all set up and making a few tweaks here and there. It works really well, customers get notified almost instantly (1 app I tried took over 6 hours to alert the customer - by then the products were all out of stock again). Great app which works, great team and great experience - thanks :-)

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Happy to hear our app worked out for you. In case you need help with anything, feel free to reach out.