Badgify ‑ Smart Product Badges

Badgify ‑ Smart Product Badges

by AT Develops

Increase sales with attractive badges on your products

Laboratoire Garancia

Ranjit did help on one bug but still need an answer since 1 week about multilingual feature, no one is responding anymore :(. After this review, they finally responded ! I finally got help from Langify who did find a solution for me about multilingual to make it work!

January 22, 2021

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on the Badgify App. We are determined to build an easy to use app and provide a support for our customers to rely on.

That said, after receiving your review, we forwarded over your feedback to Ranjit and have already implemented some immediate fixes. Ranjit has assured us that Langify was able to resolve an issue for multi-lingual support.

We'll happily support you in resolving any of these kinds of issues.

I would encourage you to take another look at the App and provide any other suggestions. We are determined to satisfy you and your requirements, turn your 3-star review into a 5-star and make you a customer for life!

Thanks again for your time!

PARI

Great app and great customer service!
Ranjit helped us modifying the badge on the mobile version and it just looks perfect.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review ! Glad to help you.

novita SG

This is quite an easy, and straight forward app to use. Support Team was also quick to response when we have any question! Great job!

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review. Glad to hear, you loved how easy is our app to use, which is what we always focused on. Hope to serve you even better in upcoming times.

Go Dive Tasmania

I installed this app and found it extremely easy to use. I then requested support to change the design and location of the badge and was greeted by Ranjit who was quick to help with all my needs. Looking forward to more options within the app for editing! Thanks heaps!

Diapers.com.sg

i need a badge to highlight items on sale. this app do exactly what i need. price is reasonable with very fast and efficient support. you can also create your own fancy badge as you need. Thumbs up!

April 11, 2020

Thank you for 5-star review. Glad to help you.

P U R V I D A

The app is easy to handle and the support is good. Thank you! Maybe the accessibility could be improved.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Sure, our new update is already in development phase, which is a huge design update, along with accessibility updates.

B Inspired Boutique

It did what I wanted it too however It kept freezing my images and pages, it disabled my zoom and I wasn't able to update my theme, I literally had to disable the app in order to update my theme. Good app with so many flaws. I had to install it. Needs improvement.

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

I've been working with this app (and the team) for some time now - with ups and downs. I'm now more than happy with it - it seems that most of my 'problems' were caused by my not understanding the (I think) unclear terminology used, regarding Automatic and Manual badges.
However - finally sussed it when I realised what was going on. Turns out it's much more flexible than I thought, regarding use of badges.
Caveat - I'm using badges to highlight 'ethics' (Recycled', 'Hand Made', 'Eco-Friendly' products, etc.) - and not, in the main, 'New', 'Sale', etc..
It's great how you can add your own badges, use CSS, position them just where you like and also govern when and where they're displayed. It's a very comprehensive app and well worth the U$3.99/mth, relatively speaking.

FutbolMarkt.com

After trying a few different apps we decided to go with Badgify because of the options, flexibility and cost. At the beginning, there were some bugs with the app, but the support team was super fast in providing the necessary fixes. The nice thing about the app is that you can create your own badges using svg code, which works better than regular jpg images with different browsers and on mobile devices.

Highly recommended the app and the app developer!

MIXTEA®

When I installed the app was not work on my theme, but the support team was really fast and helpful, now everything it's ok... Recommended!

Cuando instale en mi sitio, no funcionaba la app con mi template así que el equipo de soporte hizo los ajustes de manera expedita, fueron de gran ayuda. Ahora todo funciona de maravilla... Recomendados!

Previous 1