Badgify

Badgify

by AT Develops

Badgify your store Products

MIXTEA®

When I installed the app was not work on my theme, but the support team was really fast and helpful, now everything it's ok... Recommended!

Cuando instale en mi sitio, no funcionaba la app con mi template así que el equipo de soporte hizo los ajustes de manera expedita, fueron de gran ayuda. Ahora todo funciona de maravilla... Recomendados!

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

I installed it for a few days - but the app does not work - I already requested support and simply - I did not receive the support does not exist - I believe it could be a good app if it works or if we have support - when I try to edit any configuration of the error below

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home4/atdevelops/public_html/shopify/badgify/create_badge.php on line 203

American Heritage Mint and Bullion

More affordable than the other apps that offer flairs/badges with even better functions. Definitely worth the cost.

Velvette Deluxe

Great app, fantastic support and easy to use! Presents a great suite of customization options, making it a much more powerful option compared to similar apps. Look no further.