Badgify ‑ Smart Product Badges

Badgify ‑ Smart Product Badges

by AT DevelOps

Increase sales with attractive badges on your products

The Salcombe Trading Company

I versatile app which is simple to use. The support is also first class. We reported an issue which Nav and the dev team identified and resolved.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to assist you with the issue.

The Sleep Shirt

Great app, much less expensive than its competitors and works perfectly for what I need. I wanted to add badges to certain products, on the collection pages only. This was easy to do, however I did use some basic coding to make adjustments to the placement and size of the badges. That said, most people will probably be able to use this app as is, without needing any code, and it will still be great. I highly recommend it.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad to hear that our app resolved what you wanted, and our extended html and css customization settings helped you achieve the desired result. Would love to hear to any suggestions for future, as we always look ways to keep ourselves aligned with our customers' needs.

Laboratoire Garancia

Ranjit did help on one bug but still need an answer since 1 week about multilingual feature, no one is responding anymore :(. After this review, they finally responded ! I finally got help from Langify who did find a solution for me about multilingual to make it work!

January 22, 2021

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on the Badgify App. We are determined to build an easy to use app and provide a support for our customers to rely on.

That said, after receiving your review, we forwarded over your feedback to Ranjit and have already implemented some immediate fixes. Ranjit has assured us that Langify was able to resolve an issue for multi-lingual support.

We'll happily support you in resolving any of these kinds of issues.

I would encourage you to take another look at the App and provide any other suggestions. We are determined to satisfy you and your requirements, turn your 3-star review into a 5-star and make you a customer for life!

Thanks again for your time!

PARI

Great app and great customer service!
Ranjit helped us modifying the badge on the mobile version and it just looks perfect.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review ! Glad to help you.

novita SG

This is quite an easy, and straight forward app to use. Support Team was also quick to response when we have any question! Great job!

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review. Glad to hear, you loved how easy is our app to use, which is what we always focused on. Hope to serve you even better in upcoming times.

Go Dive Tasmania

I installed this app and found it extremely easy to use. I then requested support to change the design and location of the badge and was greeted by Ranjit who was quick to help with all my needs. Looking forward to more options within the app for editing! Thanks heaps!

Diapers.com.sg

i need a badge to highlight items on sale. this app do exactly what i need. price is reasonable with very fast and efficient support. you can also create your own fancy badge as you need. Thumbs up!

April 11, 2020

Thank you for 5-star review. Glad to help you.

P U R V I D A

The app is easy to handle and the support is good. Thank you! Maybe the accessibility could be improved.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Sure, our new update is already in development phase, which is a huge design update, along with accessibility updates.

B Inspired Boutique

It did what I wanted it too however It kept freezing my images and pages, it disabled my zoom and I wasn't able to update my theme, I literally had to disable the app in order to update my theme. Good app with so many flaws. I had to install it. Needs improvement.

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

I've been working with this app (and the team) for some time now - with ups and downs. I'm now more than happy with it - it seems that most of my 'problems' were caused by my not understanding the (I think) unclear terminology used, regarding Automatic and Manual badges.
However - finally sussed it when I realised what was going on. Turns out it's much more flexible than I thought, regarding use of badges.
Caveat - I'm using badges to highlight 'ethics' (Recycled', 'Hand Made', 'Eco-Friendly' products, etc.) - and not, in the main, 'New', 'Sale', etc..
It's great how you can add your own badges, use CSS, position them just where you like and also govern when and where they're displayed. It's a very comprehensive app and well worth the U$3.99/mth, relatively speaking.

Previous 1