Secomapp: Banner Slider

Secomapp: Banner Slider

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

David Shaw Nicholls

I had a very simple requirement and this app meets it. Would love to see more apps they have to offer.

Inspirit Express

Great app, I am using it for both of my stores. While I was experiencing difficulties, support responded quickly and was able to resolve my issue, in a timely manner.

The Outlet, LLC

I used Banner Slider by Secomapp because I loved the variety of sliders they have. I initially had a problem understanding how to embed the slider to my Shopify store, but that's because I'm not literate with that specialty. I contacted Secomapp and their support contacted me quickly and solved my concerns. Brian, the Secomapp Support Representative, was very helpful and patient with me. I appreciate the time and effort he gave me. Thank you Brian for your courtesy and help, and Secomapp for your great sliders.

NEUROGOLD

Awesome app. Sometimes bit tricky but can build nearly everything with lots of possibilities. Thanks so much!

Cloroy Park

was easy to use and nice end result both on desktop and mobile
Simple instructions easy to follow thanks

Fun cover

Very good technical support, make what you want!
And easy app to work------------------------------------

Kieneye

Above and beyond customer service. The slideshow appears nicely on my website. I changed to a different theme, but Brian from customer service went above and beyond to make it look nice! A must have app!

UPTIME Energy

Very user friendly. Some of the slide transitions are hokey, but there is a wide selection of options to choose from.

HM.Supply

The amount of customization is excellent, and the support is the best I've had in shopify.
It may be a bit more expensive than other options, but so far, it was the only one that worked correctly on our customized version of Venture theme after a swift intervention form their support team.

DragonBallFam

THE BEST FREE APP FOR ADDING SLIDESHOWS AND BANNERS. AMAZING! does a lot of things other apps make you pay for, easy and simple to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13