SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

soul-book

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very nice customer support aswell as a fine working product, i am really satisfied. The communication with the support was quiet quick and my problems were solved in no time. All in all a really nice app!

REMO Since 1988

Location Australia

I could not be happier with the level of service that I received from the Smartify/Secomapp team. Steve Nguyen was especially responsive and patient. We worked together on some customisation that was important for us from a branding perspective. There was a lot of to'ing and fro'ing ... and Steve remained good natured throughout. I have deployed the app in a couple of key places on my website ... and it will enable me to significantly improve the user experience for our customers. Thanks again team for your generosity and professionalism.

Pear-Accessories

Really love the app and the options you have for your banners, I must say Steve at customer support could not be more helpful in help with an issue I had. Great customer service

tulu

Everything we need from a banner. Had a couple custom requests and got really great support from their team. Very happy. :)

DRINKBOX4U

Location Germany

Der Support hat mir sehr geholfen, funktioniert sehr gut! Zudem ist Sie im Preissegment sehr gut und sieht top aus, viele Funktionen

Vitafacile shop

Location Italy

I am amazed by the high level of the app ant the customer service. I had some special request and they did it for me totally free. SUPER!!!!

Farmers Market Drop Off

BN Banner Slider is the perfect banner for our store. Their support is immediate and flawless. We are loving it! Brian Rocks!!

David Shaw Nicholls

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had a very simple requirement and this app meets it. Would love to see more apps they have to offer.

Inspirit Express

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, I am using it for both of my stores. While I was experiencing difficulties, support responded quickly and was able to resolve my issue, in a timely manner.

The Outlet, LLC

I used Banner Slider by Secomapp because I loved the variety of sliders they have. I initially had a problem understanding how to embed the slider to my Shopify store, but that's because I'm not literate with that specialty. I contacted Secomapp and their support contacted me quickly and solved my concerns. Brian, the Secomapp Support Representative, was very helpful and patient with me. I appreciate the time and effort he gave me. Thank you Brian for your courtesy and help, and Secomapp for your great sliders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14