Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

GlobalExhibits

I used this app and found it truly useful! The banner was placed near the footer section of my website, and it helped my website ready stand out!

Mobilgarden Living

App works very well and is easy to use. Customer service is quick and efficient. five stars no doubt

Affordable Diabetic

Great app! Lots of options and easy to use. You can easily customize images, transitions, and the location of your sliders

Fasthouse

Good support from Brian, very fast reply time to solve my problems. App works really good to an easy to setup.

Noteworthy Art Kits

Nice, professional looking slider with the more advanced features I needed. I installed it in minutes and was able to upload images and see them live in no time. Had a couple minor spacing quirks at the top and bottom, but Brain and Lea were awesome and got it fixed for me right away. Great product and great support team. Thank you!

www.gizmozes.com

Nice app and easy to install, I was looking for something else to showcase products and this was really helpful, thanks

Sergio Ted

I installed the app 24 hours ago and I'm already in love with it, works pretty good you just have to play around with settings to meet your needs.

Blade City

Awesome app. Very user friendly and when I could not figure something out, support was very quick in resolving my issue

Nordic Diva™ Brandoutlet

FANTASTIC APP i love it and how it appears :) I will recommend it for everyone with a store online. :)

SportzCases

Great app to add custom sized banners to your store. It helped me a lot. Great customer service as well. Thanks!
Always great service!