Contact Us Form ‑ Contact Form

Sticky Contact Form Builder, Contact Page, Customer Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Black Zine

Time spent using app 1 day

Good app, it makes its work and it's easy to install and customizable design for my store, useful for customers to contact us

Lava Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

So easy to create a contact form and looks great on the store, I hope that they will help my store to grow

Retro Game Asylum

For some reason, this does not send me emails for anybody who uses a Yahoo email. I pay for the premium, and I receive email notifications for every email, but the people who use Yahoo. I reached out to the dev team, they asked for more information, but never got back to me after I replied to their email.
Also, the dev team has access to all your messages, they sent me a screenshot of my message inbox and asked which ones where not going though. Somewhat annoyed they can access my inbox without my permission.

jaleelerdmanpaucek

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple contact form, easy to set up and embed in our site. It's a very simple, quick and impressive solution to generating a forms page

rossiereichelharvey

Time spent using app About 1 month

An easy app to use and install, it works very well and fast to make new custom contact forms, the interface is good, intuitive and looks beautiful on the site.

celineturcotteweber

Location Vietnam

I just started using the app create contact form, so far I love it, super easy to use and is very flexible. The support has been great and responsive on my questions

brettconnellyking

Location Vietnam

Super easy to use contact form builder, and the support is very quick and responsive, they resolved my issue in just 2 min :)

Nahal - نهال

Location Uruguay

It is very easy to use, I used this app to create a contact form for my store, awesome app and amazing customer service!

allocadeau1

Location Vietnam

The app is very easy to use and customize, it was easier than anything to add contact button to my website and it works perfectly. Hope for a lot of customers

StayH

Location Vietnam

I really like the way you made it easy to customize the contact form, it is SUPER easy to edit even I could do it. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5