Price Beater

Price Beater

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Best Offer Guarantee

northXsouth Ireland

Awesome app and exactly what we were looking for. The guys were very accommodating integrating the app into our theme. 10 Stars! :)

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop! However it keeps changing our customer contact email to the billing email address. We had to update the email address multiple times.

Fleet Pro Sound

Developers have been consistently great to work with and the app does exactly what it says it does. I do think the price is a bit high but given the level of support provided and functionality so far I can't knock the service.

Karibo Shop

The support team is awesome! Dom has customized the Price Match button so to best fit my website design within 24 hours from my request, which is quite fast. I could easily start my campaign that I created specifically for this App! I totally recommend it!

Sportsbraces

Has been working well for us. Gives a chance to save a customer from going some place else.

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

Good app! Works exactly as it said but would be nice to see a way to automatically have the APP create a discount code without having to do it manually!

Gamers247

Although there is nothing wrong with App it is not worth the amount they are charging as the same effect can be achieved with a simple contact us form.

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

I have only received one offer since installing some time ago which i had to reject. It is very basic and does not allow communication with the customer. I wanted to reject the offer but explain why and issue a counter offer which i was not able to do. I had to email the customer independently which although no great hassle, it is not very professional and would like to see it combine as a basic function.

Bomaitalia Com

WOW ,useful , simple and easy! Reccomended,,

Richards Guitars

Very impressed so far. Think this should be quite useful

Previous 1 3 4