Price Beater ‑ Price Match

Price Beater ‑ Price Match

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
3.8
November 7, 2022

Worst customer support ever i have seen. I have reported popup not displaying on mobile. So far not fixed. When i click the link the popup shows only if i scroll up the screen.

Fire Pits USA
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 10, 2020

Its a great app it works well love it thanks It easy to use and easy to set up its a great way to get our customers talking to us thanks

Hprestonmedia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 18, 2019

The App is really good. The only limitation I have that there are no quick updates and its not easily customizable. Having done that would be an icing on the cake. Other than that I am happy with the app. Made my life easy with price too high request. - Aliza

Headphone Zone
India
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 24, 2018

Awesome app and exactly what we were looking for. The guys were very accommodating integrating the app into our theme. 10 Stars! :)

northXsouth Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 12, 2018

Good app and quite helpful for our shop! However it keeps changing our customer contact email to the billing email address. We had to update the email address multiple times.

Gosport Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 13, 2018

Developers have been consistently great to work with and the app does exactly what it says it does. I do think the price is a bit high but given the level of support provided and functionality so far I can't knock the service.

Fleet Pro Sound
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 6, 2018

The support team is awesome! Dom has customized the Price Match button so to best fit my website design within 24 hours from my request, which is quite fast. I could easily start my campaign that I created specifically for this App! I totally recommend it!

Karibo Shop
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 6, 2017

Has been working well for us. Gives a chance to save a customer from going some place else.

Sportsbraces
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 22, 2017

Good app! Works exactly as it said but would be nice to see a way to automatically have the APP create a discount code without having to do it manually!

Nemos Miniquad Supplies
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 20, 2017

Although there is nothing wrong with App it is not worth the amount they are charging as the same effect can be achieved with a simple contact us form.

Gamers247