Beauty Clout

Beauty Clout

by Dropship Beauty

Influencer Marketing platform for beauty, fashion, and fitness

Carter James

Whilst your App concept is great, Why can only find 'influencers' in the United States? It would be great if more countries were available.

September 19, 2019

Thanks, Carter! We have first launched in the USA with the plans of expanding to other countries quickly. Since we are based in the USA it's much easier to start here. As we are ramping up it makes more sense to find more influencers in different countries. Please feel free to email support with the specific country you are interested in finding influencers for so we can add it to our influencer marketing outreach. Thanks!

Eeless.com

Software need to be fixed

- Blank white space after opening the app
- Already have an account but cant log-in via their website i can even sign up with the same email address > no confirmation email !
- Still receiving report emails BUT CANT LOG_IN !
- Tried other browser and disable all browser safety but still blank white space via shopify.

September 18, 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience. We reached out to you via email to try and figure out what happened with your account as we have brands launching campaigns every few minutes. We would love to help!

Crowned Lengths

This app is easy to use and you have access to a lot of well known people. A great way to get your brand seen

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We have new influencers joining daily as well as new features being implemented. More great things to come!

Tori Luxe Extensions

I added Beauty Clout to my Shopify store to find an influencer to help promote my business, increase sales etc,. The app is super easy to use. It is straight to the point and gives you the option to go back and edit which is key if you’re new to the app. Some great features to me include the option to message the influencer, their social media showing on the proposal and the ability to decline a proposal without the influencer knowing.

September 18, 2019

Awesome! We have a lot of new features being implemented to make the app even better. Stay tuned.

Snappy Beauty Products

Omg this app is amazing I only been on the app 3 days and already got 18 proposals already and hired 2 . It’s easy to use I think the app is a game charger I love it
I’m bout to signup too and become a influencer

September 18, 2019

Awesome! Once we have the iPhone version of the app for Influencers you will get 10X the influencers interested. Exciting times!

The Look By Joi

This app is amazing. Easy to use & set up. I found hundreds of great influencers to promote my products.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much. We try to make influencer marketing as easy as possible.